actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I am at the point where I should go invite Erica to chloe's part but I cant find it anywhere , I know she should find her as soon as I enter the mansion but she is not there, any help please ?

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
A compressed version of the game V0-55124 UPDATED
they is 2 files of each video 360p/720p why this isn't an officially compressed version we will never know
v2 5.4 GB -> 383 MB
383 MB version doesn't display anything after the 'you must be 18' startup screen. Stays black, never loads.
Edit: the larger compressed version is doing the same thing. Haven't had time to try the full download yet. I'm using the PC-Windows version

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2022
Yes. Just play the game, don't ask questions. There is a good walkthrough being updated every 2 weeks, when there is a new version, on mejoress website.
Well, I'll prefer spoiler because I would know if I will waste my time playing or not, if you said No, I would have wait for another update before playing but since you said yes , I'll play . thanks

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry if I was unclear, I didn't just have to reload a new save after getting the profile. I had to reload my original pre-update save and go get Judy's profile again. The second time I picked it up, the counter advanced to 11/12. Then when I bought her outfit (which should be unlocked when you get the profile) it went to 12/12.
Ah...I don't have a pre-update save, so I'm screwed. Ah well.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Ah...I don't have a pre-update save, so I'm screwed. Ah well.
Well, if you want it, here are my last two, which are at 51% and 53%, corresponding to the v51113 and v53121 updates.

put them in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data
If the game doesn't see them, then remove your old save and rename the one you want to match you last save file DefaultTGOfile##.rpgsave

Cheers

Reactions: WhatsFunny

junkcreed

Feb 15, 2020
Because no1 cares enough about it ? Because you can use the Windows build ? Choices
Not really :( tried to use the Windows update on my mac version as instructed but it does annot get Erika to come to the party. Would appreciate if someone uploads a mac version.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not really :( tried to use the Windows update on my mac version as instructed but it does annot get Erika to come to the party. Would appreciate if someone uploads a mac version.
You may have made some mistakes in the past update, at this point if you want to have a full and working game download the full windows version and rename the www folder to app.nw and replace with that the one you have inside the game, and you'll be good to go.
For the future you have to do the same procedure with the updates (remember that you must not skip any updates otherwise the game will not work), the difference is that after renaming the folder you have to drag it to the Resources folder holding down the alt key on your keyboard to merge the files together (otherwise you would just replace them, deleting the ones that were already there).

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
383 MB version doesn't display anything after the 'you must be 18' startup screen. Stays black, never loads.
Edit: the larger compressed version is doing the same thing. Haven't had time to try the full download yet. I'm using the PC-Windows version
The genesis order compression does not work. It shows a blank black screen after the age disclaimer.
what can i do if the game is blank screen when opening the game?
i've just re downloaded it and it works fine;)
maybe you've got corrupted download? try download it with jdownloader

Last edited:

Min403

Oct 7, 2022
plz help !!!!

" i can throw a book really far! Asl long as I throw it from a high-up wimdow,to the north...It might land in a tree, though.."

whats the meaning of this

Dec 15, 2022
Well, I'll prefer spoiler because I would know if I will waste my time playing or not, if you said No, I would have wait for another update before playing but since you said yes , I'll play . thanks
It's my highlight of the hour every 2 weeks, when there is a new update. (At least within an hour you played those new 2%, else I would have written highlight of the day).

Of course if you wait until it's finished, it's even more fun to play. The game is okay, but don't expect an emotional bond between your harem girls. It's just fuck them once in a while. So this game is more about solving the riddles than it's about the rest. Still fun to play though. But it doesn't have the emotional band like the very short game 'One Night Stand' had (If you like such things I recommanded you try that VN game).

Reactions: Ara-sH and vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
plz help !!!!

" i can throw a book really far! Asl long as I throw it from a high-up wimdow,to the north...It might land in a tree, though.."

whats the meaning of this
try to go behind the mansion or church
sry can't recall now

• Love
Reactions: Min403

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
pb with last version 55124. when MC goes to be at rest in his home (after Hearther 's house) I have the picture of his bedroom, but no MC and impossible to go out or to do anything. Even a booty call I haven't any people in the room.

Nov 6, 2019
A compressed version of the game V0-55124 UPDATED
they is 2 files of each video 360p/720p why this isn't an officially compressed version we will never know
5.4 GB -> 2 GB

v2 5.4 GB -> 383 MB
what can i do if the game is blank screen when opening the game?

Feb 14, 2021
After I get Snorkel, I get an error:
Failed to load: img/characters/$Boomerang@(4).png
Can not move from here. How to fix this? Tried different downloads, but no luck.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes