phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, I'm at Heather's house with girls at the pool, there's an ant problem but the oracle tells me "There are some crazy things locked behind security in the sky rise", However, assuming the security it refers to, is the one to the right of Kimberly's dressing room, there is nothing to interact with. What the hell do i do now

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, I'm at Heather's house with girls at the pool, there's an ant problem but the oracle tells me "There are some crazy things locked behind security in the sky rise", However, assuming the security it refers to, is the one to the right of Kimberly's dressing room, there is nothing to interact with. What the hell do i do now
Welp I would try this but am I to give ideas ? :p
1672681554813.png

Reactions: phill_leotardo

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Full walkthrough .

xmanyyy

Apr 18, 2021
It works for all who knows what they are actually doing... :KEK:
I copied everything to my TGO Folger, deactivated firewall and antivir, started as admin and I dont have the user.dat ect files. It still does not work. What can I do?

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I copied everything to my TGO Folger, deactivated firewall and antivir, started as admin and I dont have the user.dat ect files. It still does not work. What can I do?
Are you sure it's the second link from this comment (the one that says Zippyshare)? The first didn't work for me.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes