cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does this mean you are downloading the whole game now ? :p :unsure:
No, because I quit the download. All in all the update tool is a nice tool but mostly useless for Linux users, if you don't won't to keep two copies of the game on your HDD.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, because I quit the download. All in all the update tool is a nice tool but mostly useless for Linux users, if you don't won't to keep two copies of the game on your HDD.
Gotta be honest here... I switch for these couple of minutes :ROFLMAO: :LOL: My question would have been aimed at full version because you might have ( from Linux ) the base of the game and it recognizes it downloading only the UO content :p Anyhow I was expecting this to be working as well ( something similar is my expectation with Mac ) but if it can't " find it's place " and gets shattered all around my home then it's questionable to be worth to use it under emulation :p:KEK:

Almost forgot !!! :eek:

If you don't want to keep 2 of them on your HDD then all you need is the Linux core files... after the update was made you can move the www as to your liking ;)

Last edited:

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
A compressed version of the game UPDATED full version

+ update it V0-57011 (compressed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black screen patch
put it in TGO/www/movies and change the settings to low at the main screen
wtf give normal coompresseed v 0.57 open game error screen

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes