saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
Man, Everyone seems to forget on how to make an Essence of Strength.
I'm curious too
tbh i tried with every possible idol, figurine and statue i have at hand. gold ones cannot be shrined, and the other ones give me essence of medicine or intelligence, so...

Dec 15, 2022
I'm curious too
there is this bowl in the church right stairs at the altar, where you can make an offering of an artificat, depending on the artifact type (koper, gold, metal, etc) you get an essense of strength or an essence of intelligence, further you need to find a few weights added and then you make a seed of strength. OR a few old books and you get seed of intelligence.

At least that's how I remember...

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
there is this bowl in the church right stairs at the altar, where you can make an offering of an artificat, depending on the artifact type (koper, gold, metal, etc) you get an essense of strength or an essence of intelligence, further you need to find a few weights added and then you make a seed of strength. OR a few old books and you get seed of intelligence.

At least that's how I remember...
yeah i know how but which artifact is the question

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm curious too
That's because you can't make it, at least not so far. You have to find it in various locations (chests, secrets, etc)

there is this bowl in the church right stairs at the altar,
You can only make Essence of Medicine and Essence of Intelligence. The Essense of Strength cannot be made there. Maybe in the future it will work because if you try to offer gold artifacts, the game tells you offering them is not implemented yet.

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I have STR 4 *and* 3 dumbbells, so there possibly could be an Essence of Strength somewhere. But nobody has reported finding one until now I think?
If you can't find it in the walkthrough I posted, there isn't one. I got it from NLT's official discord.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's not a wink wink moment you joker but eyebrow raising :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: I know that he mixes these up... what I don't get is HOW ? :LOL: They are not even remotely the same :KEK::KEK::KEK: I call the bet and raise with tri-bet for no chance in hell :ROFLMAO:
ROTFL! You got me!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway I can offer you two alternative hypothesis
1 He's one of the most evil and smartest trolls we ever seen and is simulating being unable to understand instructions AND the difference between a save and a backup.. Cool Uh?
2 Same as the #1 minus the evil and smartest;
Ah!Ah?!
I quintuple the bet and I raise it... Bruno will learn how to differentiate backup from saves before Easter!!! :D:D

Dylan starts to put money in the safe for paying sixart after Easter's end..... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's odd, until now there has always been one when you found the third dumbbell.
What's truly odd is that just because things happened a certain way previously in a creative piece of work before, people think it makes sense for the creator to not be creative and should always make things happen the same way again.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It's not difficult
But it's not the latest version if you can READ
and you didn't specified which version u wanted
i wrote right now was it only previous version
just check from time to time
i see that there are a link to .apk in first post now

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes