Slack83er

Dec 7, 2022
I got an issue when going to the strip. The game slows down awfully. I've tried searching the thread but nothing comes out. Android version. It's been present for some weeks now, but worsening with every update... Any clue?

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I got an issue when going to the strip. The game slows down awfully. I've tried searching the thread but nothing comes out. Android version. It's been present for some weeks now, but worsening with every update... Any clue?
Android has some limitations, you can turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu. I don't believe it's a real solution but it could help.

Reactions: Qtypical98

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ROTFL! You got me!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway I can offer you two alternative hypothesis
1 He's one of the most evil and smartest trolls we ever seen and is simulating being unable to understand instructions AND the difference between a save and a backup.. Cool Uh?
2 Same as the #1 minus the evil and smartest;
Ah!Ah?!
I quintuple the bet and I raise it... Bruno will learn how to differentiate backup from saves before Easter!!! :D:D

Dylan starts to put money in the safe for paying sixart after Easter's end..... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I'll definitely take numero uno :devilish::ROFLMAO: *call!* Easter will be a feast :KEK:
If you skip the text and use a walkthrough you can finish the latest update in 10 minutes, so you will get a save. ;)
Don't be daft ! :p That would mean for 10 minutes they stop jacking their dicks off..... :eek: Mission Impossible :LOL:;)
What is the conversation rollback button?
Played a little too much AVN novels have we ? :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah but i don't know how to do that :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Easy ! Bookworm.... I mean bookmark your V.57011 apk and after it whenever you see a " Android ? :p " or remotely the same type of post you take a notch on a piece of paper :ROFLMAO: If you hit ( whatever number ) you crack the jackpot :KEK::KEK::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is 26 the max number of booty calls right now?
WTF ?!? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Max will be 12
Well it's a very irritating part of RPGM games, sometimes you miss a sentence, and you can't go back.
Granted but it's not like this is something " new " about RPGM games now is it ? :p Besides this disability forces one to read and not fap around like....welp see upward ^ :KEK::KEK::KEK: Not like that many gives a shit either :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
I'm on mac and just updated from .51113 to the current .57011. Historically, I would just use the www folder in the PC version, change the name to app.nw and merge to create a perfectly working updated Mac version. This time however, I keep getting the error

Failed to load: img/tilesets/2ndStoryRight-B-Dark.png (aka the right upstairs area of the police station)

I've tried re-downloading a fresh .51113 mac version and updating again but keep running into this issue. Do I just need to find this specific file or something and place it in the img folder? Not sure what else to do here

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes