sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
NTR !!!!! :KEK:

Must have missed the part when and where a game automatically receive acclaim :rolleyes: :unsure: Especially when it's just a copy of a former glory repacked and redistributed... :p The story picking up in the past couple of updates might not be enough for people to come around ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
does anyone have patch link from v49111 ??

That's the bugfixed version but it's not a complete fix... and it's for Linux... which can be also applied for any other ( Win - Mac ) versions... but fair warning !!! Do it properly ( merge www to www ) or else you fuck up you own game !

Reactions: ffahriza

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Mega
That's the bugfixed version but it's not a complete fix... and it's for Linux... which can be also applied for any other ( Win - Mac ) versions... but fair warning !!! Do it properly ( merge www to www ) or else you fuck up you own game !
Awaits the:

"I updated my game and now it won't load, what did I do wrong?" post...

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone, happy new year.

I been thinking congratulate and find a way to support you, for your wonderfull saga.

I mean, the environ¡met, graphics, sound, music, girls, script. Awesome and sexy.

I cant imagine, what is next after this LEGENDARY, (u know "how I meet your mother" sitcon), games.

Well done.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi everyone, happy new year.

I been thinking congratulate and find a way to support you, for your wonderfull saga.

I mean, the environ¡met, graphics, sound, music, girls, script. Awesome and sexy.

I cant imagine, what is next after this LEGENDARY, (u know "how I meet your mother" sitcon), games.

Well done.
No need to think hard... get on NLTs Patreon and sign up ! ;)
I can't download a file from the f95zone website, I need a link
Oh boi... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and Petzl

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Because the changes are the exact same every update.
Just read the weekly report to see that :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes