lucs_santos

Nov 30, 2021
But with out the spoon fed ingrates this thread would only have about 6 pages, where would we be without the constant asking for hero 0.00001 seconds after the countdown finishes or people asking for saves every update because their cat ate their harddrive (when really they just want the scenes unlocked without playing and dont realise that all the scenes are in the game files) and of course....."Can we fuck mom yet?"
Hahahaahahahahaha

AVM04

Sep 27, 2018
i am in same situation
just found a chest in church that i had overseen but i don't have a key
also the citizen says that they seen a orange glow in the church but i can't find any
Here's the answer:

• Eve Cathedral >Enter > Right > Upstairs > Left > In front of the column is Judy’s profile, take it > buy the upgrade (Shop)

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
But with out the spoon fed ingrates this thread would only have about 6 pages, where would we be without the constant asking for hero 0.00001 seconds after the countdown finishes or people asking for saves every update because their cat ate their harddrive (when really they just want the scenes unlocked without playing and dont realise that all the scenes are in the game files) and of course....."Can we fuck mom yet?"
dumb question, but why don't yall just stop helping these people everytime they cry for the smallest thing. when you help them every single time ofcourse they're gonna continue to ask you shit

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
In the Android apk for latest version,it says Virus detected upon Installation. Can anybody validate this or provide a solution?

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
I have problem with chest key for version 0.55 - the one in police station. Somebody know how to move that object in red circle to let me go dow for chest key? I watch walktrough on internet and the key is in this empty red circle and the object in upper right one circle is a little bit above so it probably allow you to get key..
1.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have problem with chest key for version 0.55 - the one in police station. Somebody know how to move that object in red circle to let me go dow for chest key? I watch walktrough on internet and the key is in this empty red circle and the object in upper right one circle is a little bit above so it probably allow you to get key..
View attachment 2289985
Activate the red button in the office :p
1673010875919.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Buy me a pc then please,as per your solution this is the only conclusion I can deduce.
:HideThePain: ( where did this go sooo off the road ? )
:HideThePain: ( why does Sherlock think that quitting Android = start playing PC on others account ? )

Life is full of mysteries :LOL:

Last edited:

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
:HideThePain: ( where did this go sooo off the road ? )
:HideThePain: ( why does Sherlock think that quitting Android = start playing PC on others account ? )

Life is full of mysteries :LOL:
Why didn't Sherlock think I'm still playing on Android if I could avoid the issues?
Why didn't Sherlock keep to his business if he didn't/couldn't provide a proper solution?
Life is indeed full of mysteries

Reactions: PolishDude

thedarklord92

Aug 18, 2019
Can anyone help me by telling me how to install the update-only version on windows? I downloaded the file but it's not showin g in the main game.

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
NOTE:
Here is a tip, if u want keep playing story and want easy way to get kamasutra page/chest but u dont wanna stressed out for finding the chest key, then u can just upload your save file into saveeditonline.C0m then upload items file inside www/data there u can edit your save. simply change the amount of chest key half front to 99 and chest key half back to 99. then download it. or u want change your money u can do it too. then overwrite the save file from your save folder. if u need chest key u can just buy glue from store then open your inventory and click the half key, 1 Chest Key is added. Sometimes it takes too long for you too wait cheat mod from the other people. This trick usually work with other type of RPGM game.

Happy New Fapping Year !!

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
NOTE:
Here is a tip, if u want keep playing story and want easy way to get kamasutra page/chest but u dont wanna stressed out for finding the chest key, then u can just upload your save file into saveeditonline.C0m then upload items file inside www/data there u can edit your save. simply change the amount of chest key half front to 99 and chest key half back to 99. then download it. or u want change your money u can do it too. then overwrite the save file from your save folder. if u need chest key u can just buy glue from store then open your inventory and click the half key, 1 Chest Key is added. Sometimes it takes too long for you too wait cheat mod from the other people. This trick usually work with other type of RPGM game.

Happy New Fapping Year !!
You're editing the save file anyway. Why not go straight to adding a bunch of fixed chest keys instead of having to glue the broken pieces together?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes