Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah... I know that but that refers to Leslie Nielsen in Airplane! ( Surely ≠ Shirley ) How did it end up with me ? :oops:
Think Tank said "Shirley you know" to you... - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-59012-nlt-media.101325/post-9877230
Then Abezethibou said to not call you Shirley. - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-59012-nlt-media.101325/post-9880000
So I said to call you Aunt Sara instead. - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-59012-nlt-media.101325/post-9880546

Keep up. It isn't that tough :KEK:

Last edited:

GutZ1983

Jan 23, 2018
So anyone got a save yet?
If you use the search function (top right) with the version number and "save" in this thread, like:
"59012 save". (you might have to flip it)

You should find it. :) Will be handy to know for the future.

Not sure why there such an appeal for people to be dicks about it, but at least I don't have live that life.

I will try to edit this with direct link if can figure out how to do it.

here

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you use the search function (top right) with the version number and "save" in this thread, like:
"59012 save". (you might have to flip it)

You should find it. :) Will be handy to know for the future.

Not sure why there such an appeal for people to be dicks about it, but at least I don't have live that life.

I will try to edit this with direct link if can figure out how to do it.

here
Come back after 2 games and ~4 years replying the same thing 20x a week for every update, then claim you don't want to punch kittens

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't tell me you haven't found this question a little bit strange since the game explains it right there right then what you have to do :KEK: The boots and handbags are just a business idea... money money money :p:LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Don't tell me you haven't found this question a little bit strange since the game explains it right there right then what you have to do :KEK: The boots and handbags are just a business idea... money money money :p:LOL:
The game is meh, I play it for the animations, which are good :HideThePain:. The hints are vague sometime, I had lot of people ask where is skyrise on my youtube, where it clearly means channel 4, I came here and saw the same question repeated; I forgot people don't read :KEK:
I didn't know you were so strongly religious.
It's a bit unusual in these places. :WeSmart:
Hahaha, yeah I am a bit religious, just not in this context :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The game is meh, I play it for the animations, which are good :HideThePain:. The hints are vague sometime, I had lot of people ask where is skyrise on my youtube, where it clearly means channel 4, I came here and saw the same question repeated; I forgot people don't read :KEK:

Hahaha, yeah I am a bit religious, just not in this context :KEK:
Wonder what skyrise means... :unsure: Oh wait !!! Instead of looking it up ( coz I obviously don't know :p ) let me pester everyone everywhere with this shit :devilish:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I have a strange feeling that many of those folks on your channel and here on F95 coincide :p And if they are only about the lewd stuff guess helping out should stop completely....... :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes: the game is meh !!! ??? :oops::p

Into NLTs headquaters !!! :mad::mad::mad:
peeporiot.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Your meme was from Airplane!

Are you over Rio Grande yet?
Sure... but that scene was a direct joke to slawa... besides " don't call me Shirley " and later " you gotta stop calling me Shirley " are from LN because HE get's called Shirley / Surely ( the second user who said " Don't call him Shirley " refers to LNs answer not mine ) and Petzl later made it about me... :WaitWhat:

Anyways if it's for your amusement then call me Aunt Sara from now on... not much sense will it make tho :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Wonder what skyrise means... :unsure: Oh wait !!! Instead of looking it up ( coz I obviously don't know :p ) let me pester everyone everywhere with this shit :devilish:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I have a strange feeling that many of those folks on your channel and here on F95 coincide :p And if they are only about the lewd stuff guess helping out should stop completely.......:rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek: the game is meh !!! ??? :oops::p

Into NLTs headquaters !!! :mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 2324656
Hahaha, that's okay I make videos about this game since I follow this dev from his comics I think :unsure: & yeah, the audience is the same, which I'm glad for :HideThePain:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

DarkinKayn

Sep 15, 2020
Can anyone share the file img/pictures/GUI-ITEM-Mace.png ?

I downloaded the update only folder and it seems to be missing that file.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can anyone share the file img/pictures/GUI-ITEM-Mace.png ?

I downloaded the update only folder and it seems to be missing that file.
Of course it's missing it... it's not part of v.59012 :p So while you are at it canvass your " game " what it might be missing :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes