PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I know a trans man who has a very young daughter. Said daughter refers to her parent as "Mommy."
Yeah, I know few guys too. One have daughter too. Bit funny thing is all these guys have same name.
Now I remember there was guy few years back with title "first pregnant man". He was woman remake to man.

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
Haven't played this game yet but does anyone agree with me that a prequel of treasure of nadia would have been better than this? Like imagine idaho with younger claire or diana and traveling in different places that would be perfect

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Haven't played this game yet but does anyone agree with me that a prequel of treasure of nadia would have been better than this? Like imagine idaho with younger claire or diana and traveling in different places that would be perfect
Nope. :)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What does younger Claire or Diana with Idaho have to do with the actual story ? :oops: :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Now I'm intrigued more to play this game
I't's worth playing imho, also it's not that I'm against an eventual spin-off of TON at all cost, but I honestly prefer to see more new stories.
It's always possible that NLT one day will decide to do that, but I think his next game will be different, but we will see when he will share the trailer for the new game, though. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ezekiel69

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
What does younger Claire or Diana with Idaho have to do with the actual story ? :oops: :p
I dunno actually it just popped up to my head but with a talented writer behind this games im pretty sure he can come up about smthing great to link it with others, younger claire and diana is just one of my likes

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes