Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I seem to be stuck, I'm supposed to get nails from the mansion for the stun gun, but whenever I try to get to the mansion the police drrive me away. Is there another way to get there? Or something I need to do first?
Come from the rear through the forest ................................

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well when in doubt cry for help, instead of trying to look if there's a solution... or a walkthrough, maybe...:KEK: :KEK:
What I mean is... this specific " problem " can't really be a problem since this one is a story scene where the game even explains what you have to do... unless ofc you play fast forward you don't see anything like this and can guess what you have to do ( not that it's the riddle of the century anyways :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: )

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What I mean is... this specific " problem " can't really be a problem since this one is a story scene where the game even explains what you have to do... unless ofc you play fast forward you don't see anything like this and can guess what you have to do ( not that it's the riddle of the century anyways :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: )
I wouldn't be so sure that many know they need to read the text ( instead of going full FF) before coming here crying they can't solve something, or else we wouldn't see things like that....:sneaky: :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wouldn't be so sure that many know they need to read the text ( instead of going full FF) before coming here crying they can't solve something, or else we wouldn't see things like that....:sneaky: :D
In this matter nothing surprizes me... but I find it really funny when a noodle asks a question and it turns out this question is actually the answer to his question :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Pretty hard to pull that one off :p

PS: I don't get that hand gesture... whatever it's supposed to be :ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In this matter nothing surprizes me... but I find it really funny when a noodle asks a question and it turns out this question is actually the answer to his question :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Pretty hard to pull that one off :p

PS: I don't get that hand gesture... whatever it's supposed to be :ROFLMAO:
Yep, we shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I'm sure they will surprises us again with even more dumber questions, it's just a matter of time... :sneaky: :KEK:

Ah, the gif was just me snickering at the noodles, don't mind it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep, we shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I'm sure they will surprises us again with even more dumber questions, it's just a matter of time... :sneaky: :KEK:

Ah, the gif was just me snickering at the noodles, don't mind it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If it comes up to snickering there is only one major player in the " game "
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
yeah, i am t 8% progression now and I have to say this game is best ntl production ever. The script, the scenes, the progression, while sometimes silly it just goes seamlessly and isn't as cringy. Treasure of Nadia doesn't compare to this. And most importantly William is a normal relatable dude with normal character model. Henry on the other hand looked like a cunt and acted like a cunt from the beginning to the end in ToN. In retrospect ToN wasn't very enjoyable because MC was just acting like a retarded horny teenager. William is more toned down. Also other female characters aren't too absurd somehow, feel more genuine as opposed to at least half of ToN main cast which felt extremely forced. Also the face mimics has also been finally polished, it's noticeable improvement.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If the MC is wearing the Police uniform (disguise), the basketball game is not available. Earlier in the game, if he is wearing his regular clothes, then the basketball will be on the floor.
There was even a note of this before you engaged that story part...

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes