sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh man, that's so far in the end of the game, he should have had the basket ball a long time ago...
Yup... but as I mentioned before you get fired the game warns you about this... ;) So why get this epiphany when it's already said and done ? :ROFLMAO:

Jun 5, 2022
NLT_Logo.png WEEKLY REPORT

1.png
Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order! What happens after an impromptu interview on the Channel 4 set? What about the girls at the church? Perhaps there are secrets to discover. This new chapter will feature some unique mix-ups with three new sexy scenes, a new profile, and a new Kamasutra page.

Coming soon to Discord will be bracket wars! What is that, you ask? The girls of the NLT universe will be competing to see who comes out on top in various fun categories! The winner will get a unique pinup! Don't forget to join Discord to cast your vote! More info about the event coming soon.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week
!

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 2332584 WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2332586
Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order! What happens after an impromptu interview on the Channel 4 set? What about the girls at the church? Perhaps there are secrets to discover. This new chapter will feature some unique mix-ups with three new sexy scenes, a new profile, and a new Kamasutra page.

Coming soon to Discord will be bracket wars! What is that, you ask? The girls of the NLT universe will be competing to see who comes out on top in various fun categories! The winner will get a unique pinup! Don't forget to join Discord to cast your vote! More info about the event coming soon.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week
!
Oh wow it's the EGirl's turn

beebuzz

Feb 11, 2020
Appears something must be broken on my end, I've read this thread and can't find an answer, I'm stuck on "you need more dumbbells." I've searched all locations for previous dumbbells posted a few pages back multiple times and nothing. I have 1 and a seed of strength. My strength is at 4. I'm missing 3?! which seems very odd.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Appears something must be broken on my end, I've read this thread and can't find an answer, I'm stuck on "you need more dumbbells." I've searched all locations for previous dumbbells posted a few pages back multiple times and nothing. I have 1 and a seed of strength. My strength is at 4. I'm missing 3?! which seems very odd.
Eat the seed of strength, this will give you 5 strength ... which I believe is the current max strength for the latest stage of the game, the extra dumbbell (I have one too) I presume is for future use ... or probably made available for those that missed their opportunity earlier [Edited for claification]

Last edited:

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
Been away for a while. Replaying Treasures, to catch up and finish that one. I'm curious as to the completion of this sequel? I prefer to wait until close to finish, or finished. I lose interest in getting little tastes. I wanna get my whole story. Trying to figure out if I should continue waiting on this installment.

Dec 15, 2022
Been away for a while. Replaying Treasures, to catch up and finish that one. I'm curious as to the completion of this sequel? I prefer to wait until close to finish, or finished. I lose interest in getting little tastes. I wanna get my whole story. Trying to figure out if I should continue waiting on this installment.
Treasure of Nadia is all ready finished a year or so back, If you only now play it. You can choose yourself, genesis order is at 59%, with updates every 2 weeks, I would suggest within a year it would be finished...

Whatever makes you tick is fine, I would say...

Reactions: txdragonman

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i would apreciate a real answer , since i am stuck at this point not some bad joke
That wasn't a joke you need to go to Tasha's sex shop and there you will receive the ammunitions for your machine gun and then you need to hit that fire at the church with it, I know it's completely bonkers but that's what you need to do, if you don't believe me look at all the tutorials available.
I suggest you use the Harem Hero's one on youtube, it's the best imho.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes