ChanceWay

Aug 22, 2022
Hey guys, I just downloaded the android 59% version and it goes through the steps of asking me if I wanted to update my existing app, which has always been the case every time I update it, but this time it says , "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". I realize how obvious that might sound of what the problem is.... but....dafuq does that mean? Any ideas on what would be the thing thats not compatible on the new download?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, I just downloaded the android 59% version and it goes through the steps of asking me if I wanted to update my existing app, which has always been the case every time I update it, but this time it says , "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". I realize how obvious that might sound of what the problem is.... but....dafuq does that mean? Any ideas on what would be the thing thats not compatible on the new download?
Aside that you tried to update the already updated build, dunno. Phoners make me laugh

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Got facebombed by an IF for a year old post about the lack of it... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Gotta say... he's dedicated :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Raidn.90

Dec 10, 2020
Can you share the link of 59% complete Android version pls

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any way to add incest in this game? Can we change relationship in this game? Initially this game had incest but can we now add incest in the game?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I get the Ammo for the Machine Gun? I've been hanging around the Sex Shop, but Tasha doesn't bring it up and Nellie doesn't show.

Also, where is the secret room in the Dark Chapel? Apparently it's connected to a Fountain, but I don't see a Fountain there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I get the Ammo for the Machine Gun? I've been hanging around the Sex Shop, but Tasha doesn't bring it up and Nellie doesn't show.

Also, where is the secret room in the Dark Chapel? Apparently it's connected to a Fountain, but I don't see a Fountain there.
You probably need some progress in story. Check walkthrough.
Btw: Whats your progres % and whats your version?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You probably need some progress in story. Check walkthrough.
Btw: Whats your progres % and whats your version?
I'm using v 0.59 and just hit 50% after catching up on my Booty Calls. In progress of the story, I've gotten the key from Diana and Hannah has just ran away to Heather's after being caught in her mother's dress. (Weird that she's more embarrassed by THAT than her mother catching her giving MC a blowjob!)

I'm betting that the secret room in the Dark Chapel is in the section that the leper is guarding (to the left of the first section).

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm using v 0.59 and just hit 50% after catching up on my Booty Calls. In progress of the story, I've gotten the key from Diana and Hannah has just ran away to Heather's after being caught in her mother's dress. (Weird that she's more embarrassed by THAT than her mother catching her giving MC a blowjob!)

I'm betting that the secret room in the Dark Chapel is in the section that the leper is guarding (to the left of the first section).
Secret room is under fountain. Its aviable aafter you kickdown leper. It should be automatic. After scene go down to fountain and story ill continue.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Secret room is under fountain. Its aviable aafter you kickdown leper. It should be automatic. After scene go down to fountain and story ill continue.
OK, sounds like it's probably a Strength issue. (Which the WT doesn't mention. Big omission there.) And apparently I can't increase Strength until I shoot down the Steeple and THAT requires Ammo for the FBG.

Thanks for the help.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
OK, sounds like it's probably a Strength issue. (Which the WT doesn't mention. Big omission there.) And apparently I can't increase Strength until I shoot down the Steeple and THAT requires Ammo for the FBG.

Thanks for the help.
What is your strength. How many dumbbells do you have? What does the Oracle say?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes