Jun 5, 2022
NLT_Logo.png WEEKLY REPORT
1.png

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! It's been a long day for the detective, but it's far from over. What happens at the Channel 4 office building? Can you find another hidden secret inside the church? And what's the secret spice that make corn on the cob taste so good? The answer to these questions comes on Thursday!

Another TGO launcher is being developed and we will slowly be making it available after testing. This will likely be the framework we use going forward on the next game too. Thank you everyone who has left feedback regarding the next game! Be on the lookout on Discord and right here for more feedback requests, polls, and other news related to NLT Game #4 which should be announced around mid-year.

Thank you for all the support and have a great week! See you Thursday!

Dec 15, 2022
Following this logic you shouldn't even wait for the game to start... when the first news about the game was made public and there were mothers and daughters in the lineup you could have screamed for incest since it's a harem game and the Fuckface will fuck everything that walks... so mother and daughter alike :p :KEK:
Yeh complete BS to have an incest patch for that, if he fucks both anyway, and probably someday at the same time.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeh complete BS to have an incest patch for that, if he fucks both anyway, and probably someday at the same time.
That's the point ! You fuck both of them but not at the same time ! Incest flag averted... :cautious:

Is it that hard ? How to get clear ?

Dec 15, 2022
That's the point ! You fuck both of them but not at the same time ! Incest flag averted... :cautious:

Is it that hard ? How to get clear ?
Those that can read have an advantage, read the last part of my sentence again....
It's not that hard...

Treasure of Nadia, he also fucked everyone at the same time in the end. It's questionable, they are lined up almost next to each other, he fucks one, than the next. Or daughter is eaten out, 20cm from her mother who is being fucked by mc.

It's more of a gray area. And this game will probably go that direction too, with its harem...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Those that can read have an advantage, read the last part of my sentence again....
It's not that hard...
No need... there is no someday since there is no incest here... regardless how much you or anyone else wish for it :rolleyes:
Treasure of Nadia, he also fucked everyone at the same time in the end. It's questionable, they are lined up almost next to each other, he fucks one, than the next. Or daughter is eaten out, 20cm from her mother who is being fucked by mc.
I don't think that a mother was involved with his daughter in ToN much like it was not the case in TGO either...
Guess it's plenty hard to grasp so I give up... fuck cares what you IFs see here or there :p:whistle:

Dec 15, 2022
No need... there is no someday since there is no incest here... regardless how much you or anyone else wish for it :rolleyes:

I don't think that a mother was involved with his daughter in ToN much like it was not the case in TGO either...
Guess it's plenty hard to grasp so I give up... fuck cares what you IFs see here or there :p:whistle:

This was what I meant (some where at 25 min), the gray area. Some say yes, the other say no, in the end we find out she is adopted, so no.

(10:30, if that's not incest, than I don't no anymore).

It's not about me wanting it. It's about the rule on patreon no incest, so they make a patch to restore the incest situation. While TON doesn't need it, but still has it in the end...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

This was what I meant (some where at 25 min), the gray area. Some say yes, the other say no, in the end we find out she is adopted, so no.

(10:30, if that's not incest, than I don't no anymore).

It's not about me wanting it. It's about the rule on patreon no incest, so they make a patch to restore the incest situation. While TON doesn't need it, but still has it in the end...
1st... where do the ( not related ) mom and daughter even touch each other ?!? :oops:
2nd... what relation has the doc with a mother that would raise incest flag ?!? :oops:

Clearly people throwing around with this incest thingy what they have zero clue about :rolleyes::KEK:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
1st... where do the ( not related ) mom and daughter even touch each other ?!? :oops:
2nd... what relation has the doc with a mother that would raise incest flag ?!? :oops:

Clearly people throwing around with this incest thingy what they have zero clue about :rolleyes::KEK:
You sure 2nd one was doc? I can't remember for sure but I think it's the not-mom and not-sis.

Dec 15, 2022

Who the fuck at 10:00 is licking cum from here. Yes okay adopted ?

Yes, the second I watch a few times, could be doc yeh.... damn...

Next question:

At 7:10 who is licking on the left?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Who the fuck at 10:00 is licking cum from here. Yes okay adopted ?

Yes, the second I watch a few times, could be doc yeh.... damn...

Next question:

At 7:10 who is licking on the left?
Again, I could be wrong here, but isn't that the Asian lady who isn't related to anyone else in that scene?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are we really off-topic'ing into whether or not a random scene in ToN was wincest ? Hope the mods come out and nuke this place, at least keep the fake wincest in TGO. Or go to ToN and spam that junk there ....................

Dec 15, 2022
Are we really off-topic'ing into whether or not a random scene in ToN was wincest ? Hope the mods come out and nuke this place, at least keep the fake wincest in TGO. Or go to ToN and spam that junk there ....................
The discussion was about how the harem version of TGO would end up. I suggested it would go there because of TNO orgies...

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes