brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have a compressed version of this update, as over 6GB download is getting up there now with the big big games, though at least they split the download for easier downloading.

Jun 5, 2022
Have you met these lunatics here ? 50 cents a week ?!? :eek::eek::eek: 3 updates behind ?!? :eek::eek::eek:
Update ? :p When ? :p is their motto and it ain't gonna change until they cause something drastic to happen... :cautious:
Yep. Plus to subscribe on Patreon you need a credit card or Paypal account, i.e., you need to be an adult, and, based on the comment stream I think that a lot of players are too young to have either of them. :LOL: The feverish urgency that some here display when it comes to regular updates does make me laugh though. :ROFLMAO: In the real world, hopefully, players are a tad more patient and not "premature" when it comes to adventures with flesh and blood girls and women to avoid disappointing them hugely. :p

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Yugan and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep. Plus to subscribe on Patreon you need a credit card or Paypal account, i.e., you need to be an adult, and, based on the comment stream I think that a lot of players are too young to have either of them. :LOL: The feverish urgency that some here display when it comes to regular updates does make me laugh though. :ROFLMAO: In the real world, hopefully, players are a tad more patient and not "premature" when it comes to adventures with flesh and blood girls and women to avoid disappointing them hugely. :p
Though sadly I can agree till some level that there are many many below age restriction users... but frankly the legit 18+ hordes are not better one bit :p Cheapskates and noodles... the winning combo :cautious:

About the real world... you honestly think that incels and IFs would have " adventures " with flesh and blood girls and women ? :KEK:

tonyromo

May 28, 2019
guys may someone PLEASE help me: ' Kimberley and Lilian are taking shelter in the mansion'. I can't find them anywhere in the mansion. Once I am standing outside of the mansion, police officer kick me out. Where can I find them, so the story can continue? Thx

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It Does not work, how much strength do you need? I'm not talking bout the round boulders, I'm talking bout the rocks in the ground, should I break it with some tool or something?
If you mean big square rock (for example behind church) the blocking inaccessible parts of the map. When the time comes, the story will give you the tools to overcome them.

shuuujin

Oct 10, 2021
Okay my games seems busted, I already have snorkeling gear, both shoes, but the swimming option, seems not appear on my side... did i miss something ? need help.. Please...

I'm trying to reinstall the game, hopefully its not the save files that busted

Last edited:

garfield_

Aug 13, 2019
guys may someone PLEASE help me: ' Kimberley and Lilian are taking shelter in the mansion'. I can't find them anywhere in the mansion. Once I am standing outside of the mansion, police officer kick me out. Where can I find them, so the story can continue? Thx
Inside the hidden cave underneath the mansion.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
If you mean big square rock (for example behind church) the blocking inaccessible parts of the map. When the time comes, the story will give you the tools to overcome them.
1675430529373.png
Should have done this before asking my bad, uhm these rocks, thats the dialogue it always pop out if I try interacting with it. I believe the materials needed for the weed killer are in these rocks.

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
What's the answer to the riddle "...all the stuff interrogators say is also recorded"? I've looked throughout the police station, and can't find anything.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 2361679
Should have done this before asking my bad, uhm these rocks, thats the dialogue it always pop out if I try interacting with it. I believe the materials needed for the weed killer are in these rocks.
This is what happens when you play from a walkthrough... now use the oracle and go through the game step by step as you are supposed to... you need to have a crowbar to lift those... :cautious:

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
This is what happens when you play from a walkthrough... now use the oracle and go through the game step by step as you are supposed to... you need to have a crowbar to lift those... :cautious:
the only guide I have is from the oracle. My curent oracle hint is I need to glue the chapel keys or something, where to get that crowbar? I'm sure its not in the "publics shop"

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Apr 11, 2020
Where is the MAC update?
The Windows update method doesn't work, it constantly says some files are missing.
Seconded. Sorry, I've had success with the Windows conversion approach before, but not in this case. Maybe because I'm now multiple updates behind. Any people care to help, great. All you people preferring to snark, enjoy yourselves :)

Reactions: azdv
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes