Sep 26, 2018
Wow, having to waste in-game time 'fixing my leg.' It didn't even had any relevance to the story, just more tedious busy work! This game is turning into such a load of crap that can't be played without constantly checking clippy 'the Oracle' as it is the build in walkthrough, since without it, it becomes a bunch of '90s-era-adventure-game-moonlogic'. Just make a choice less VN if you make your 'gameplay' that obtuse! And by God is the moaning on some of these woman so fucking lame. A soulless AI can do better and should get the money that was given instead to these hired(?) voice actresses.
And the worst part is that the Oracle literally points you in the wrong direction, or (at least) provides no useful info for progression

Reactions: DB Cooper

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
In the new version 63022, the protagonist's figure disappears during an intimate scene with Judy's sister.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
No Aunt Sara in the game or competition. :eek: And a strange update. :rolleyes: After so many sex scenes included in several games coming up with new scenarios must become difficult, but I have to say that looking up a nun's asshole as an invisible policeman athletically buggers her, although not a thing anybody probably gets the chance to see often, was way too offbeat and weird for me and left me feeling queasy and uncomfortable. Plus no Aunt Sara cameo in the game again or appearance in the smirking competition was a bitter pill to swallow. Hopefully the next chapter of the story will improve. Update was unusually slow this time too before some kind techi pulled one together for which many thanks. (y) At least no infeasibly large Lovense sex toys were inserted in any character's orifices this time so at least there was that mercy to be grateful for. :)

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
No Aunt Sara in the game or competition. :eek: And a strange update. :rolleyes: After so many sex scenes included in several games coming up with new scenarios must become difficult, but I have to say that looking up a nun's asshole as an invisible policeman athletically buggers her, although not a thing anybody probably gets the chance to see often, was way too offbeat and weird for me and left me feeling queasy and uncomfortable. Plus no Aunt Sara cameo in the game again or appearance in the smirking competition was a bitter pill to swallow. Perhaps the next chapter of the story will improve. Update was unusually slow this time too before some kind techi pulled one together for which many thank. (y) At least no infeasibly large Lovense sex toys were inserted in any character's orifices so at least there was that mercy to be grateful for. :)
Aunt Sara has separate dedicated "hardcore" comics. Just search for it. But if you couldn't take a few weird scene then I will not recommend you to read it.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Aunt Sara has separate dedicated "hardcore" comics. Just search for it. But if you couldn't take a few weird scene then I will not recommend you to read it.
Thank you for your advice and concern. Both such rare things these days. (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Definitely upload to MEGA, which I know MANY hereabouts use all the time for storing and transferring files. (y) This makes it quick and easy to grab an big update. Just IMPORT the update from the MEGA account storing it INTO your own MEGA account, which is pretty much instantaneous, and then download it from your MEGA account to your own PC using the desktop client MEGASync available free from MEGA for most operating systems. :p This save loads of people all trying to download from the donor's account simultaneously and speeds things up for everybody. :LOL: Win-win! (y)
Thanks, I'll keep using MEGA for uploads then (y). I'll probs use GoFile aswell, as mega has a 5GB quota and it can be a pain!
I'll use the sync system for automatic new uploads, thanks for that :cool:

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes