Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Update only - Mega

Did my best to cherry pick the files more precisely this time
How do you make the update only? I normally use Inno Setup XDELTA Patch Maker to make the update only. So i don't miss anything and only pick the necessary files.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
How do you make the update only? I normally use Inno Setup XDELTA Patch Maker to make the update only. So i don't miss anything and only pick the necessary files.
Oh... yeah using software makes more sense but I couldn't be bothered to find the proper program so I do it by hand - I run the updater and them take all the files from the www folder that were updated ... that's it.
Does the patch maker output something else?

Bro can you please tell me the name of the game that's on your dp picture ??
It's from a BadOnion image set - "Elaine and her big friend" I think

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Oh... yeah using software makes more sense but I couldn't be bothered to find the proper program so I do it by hand - I run the updater and them take all the files from the www folder that were updated ... that's it.
Does the patch maker output something else?
I can check it. Was only curious how you do it. Will edit this post if i find something or if everything is the same ^^

Have only found 1 missing files : www/js/plugins/ChapterWarp.js
The low Res videos you have not copy , but i thinks thats what you wanted to save few mb's.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMax
Sep 26, 2018
At this point I am downloading the new version just to have a new laughter at how bad the Oracle system is managegd.

This time luckily I didn't have to play through much of this shit to spot the perfect moment: it's right at the start!
The "suggestion" for movin forward is: "Dinner is not ready yet, it will take more time".

Amazing, just amazing. It literally tells me what I am supposed to do, it's so perfectly descriptive and helpful!
Wait, now that I think about it there is also an "exlamation mark" system for highlightin where to go! Lemme check.
Oh, the farm, exactly where I cannot do anything. Adorable.

Thank you for fuckin up that early in the update so I didn't have to play through it to find the bullshit! <3

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Summary of NLT games:
Step1)mc* 1 girl
Step2)mc * 2 girls with every combination
Step3)mc*3 girls with most possible combination
End) harem
Seriously put some unique quests rather than full grinding on random craftung bs. Without a challenge this game is too linear.

Reactions: piedpiper423
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes