dave619

Nov 3, 2018
weres the gargoyal in the masion i have done 2 there and at the church and still need a mistrias key for the lock at the mansion to get to ther secret room under the mansion

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
Here is a tried and tested 100% clean working incremental update to v.670320 for those having issues.

The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.670302.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

You're welcome!
Try the one I posted above which worked for me on Windows and Linux. No viruses. No problems. Five folders in my update and so I reckon you haven't got all the files you need. If you install it and it doesn't work for you your problem is locally specific and my suggestion would be to reinstall the updates, sequentially, from the last version of the game to the current or download the whole current version of the game as a solution. (y)

nope, also this one gave me the same problem..
strange as the 'till the last update i nevert had a single problem or crash..

merging folders is not hard so I guees that the problem came fromsomething wrong on the first attempt to update (but this stills strange as what was previously copied, now gets overwritten by your update..)

how do I eventually manage the actual save if I have to download the full game or by updating from the previous update?

Feb 8, 2023
nope, also this one gave me the same problem..
strange as the 'till the last update i nevert had a single problem or crash..

merging folders is not hard so I guees that the problem came fromsomething wrong on the first attempt to update (but this stills strange as what was previously copied, now gets overwritten by your update..)

how do I eventually manage the actual save if I have to download the full game or by updating from the previous update?
Unless you've altered the name variable in the package.json file of your current game, which can be used to set a path to save files different to the default, all you need to do is download the full game and replace your faulty one with the new one. Your saves will be preserved in another folder, depending on your OS, which the game should find if they're in the default location which, unless you've decided differently, they should be! (y)

On the off chance you haven't merged the update properly here's what you do.

Open the update archive (zip/7zip/rar) in an archive program of choice (winrar/peazip etc). Select the www folder inside the archive for extraction and extract THAT into the game's folder. You should get a message asking you if you want to replace files, at which point you choose that you want to replace everything via one or more steps - messages from the archiver may differ a bit depending on the program - and away you go. All the new and modified files will be installed in the correct folders in the game and you're done. If folder and files end up in the wrong places you will have issues. One thing that people sometimes do is to unzip the contents of an update www into their game's www folder rather than the update's www folder into the game folder which won't work of course. :(

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I noticed a snake in Andrea's house (I think it was in library or don't remember the room name, in the first floor). Just at the right side of the wall but could do nothing with that. Searched the forum, found nothing about that. Does anyone have any idea about that?

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
where is the new chest key?WT says something like【 Use the Hellfire extinguisher in the bathrooms on the side of the basketball court in the Police Station and get the chest key 】,but I can not find the right spot

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where is the new chest key?WT says something like【 Use the Hellfire extinguisher in the bathrooms on the side of the basketball court in the Police Station and get the chest key 】,but I can not find the right spot
Shoot to socket on shoot range. After that will appear in mans lockerroom.
Next time try use searchbox, its there mentioned manytimes

Mar 7, 2023
Can someone please tell me what extras i´m i missing?
Thanks

View attachment 2475104
I have a similar problem, and I noticed the following: You have a few codes you could enter to open some stuff. Those codes are on papers. If you use this forum, or a walkthrough, you will have already have those numbers without finding those papers. After I opened the safe/vault, those papers couldn't be found anymore. Hence missing 2 points.

It could be something similarly...

Zal

May 5, 2017
I have a similar problem, and I noticed the following: You have a few codes you could enter to open some stuff. Those codes are on papers. If you use this forum, or a walkthrough, you will have already have those numbers without finding those papers. After I opened the safe/vault, those papers couldn't be found anymore. Hence missing 2 points.

It could be something similarly...
Possibly....The question is that we won´t find those pappers, right?Hence, we will continue to be missing the points, regardless if we already done that stuff...

Reactions: kkkkxiaolang
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes