hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, if the Incest Patch was working, is Carol MC's mother? I'm asking because some dialogue indicates she is, but earlier it seemed that Heather is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If something some random made last year works (it doesn't), MC's mom isn't in the game
Have these folks played the game ? :unsure: :rolleyes: Last couple of updates cut the tiny chance as well that someone crazy would make an incest patch to this game... unless you rewrite the whole game which will lead to bonkers :ROFLMAO: Not that it makes too much sense now but anyways :p

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I have a similar problem, and I noticed the following: You have a few codes you could enter to open some stuff. Those codes are on papers. If you use this forum, or a walkthrough, you will have already have those numbers without finding those papers. After I opened the safe/vault, those papers couldn't be found anymore. Hence missing 2 points.

It could be something similarly...
Have Yall collected all profiles for the Gals n there outfits in shop?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have been trying for ages to get the recipe from the library in the church, but I cannot get it at all, I pick row 1, put in the needed code and there is no book, the recipe is I believe needed for the snake in the field, please see the images below, any help would be great, Thanks.

001.png
002.png
003.png
004.png

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes