Mar 7, 2023
I wonder if it's possible to get all numbers without a walkthrough. I just played the game again the last few days, and found out I need to go back to use the fuse on 2 places. If you use it on your own house, it's gone you can't use it on another place.

Or are there 2 fuse's ? Like 2 nails?

Edit: Seems to be a walkthrough error, should be MC's garden, not Heather...

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
There is bar in menu:
Photos 25/25
Extras 22/22
Outfits 12/12
Booty Calls 12/12
Profiles are in Extras
That's nice, But everyone can find those numbers. What I'm looking for is a picture of the scrolls. Even all those youtubers don't show the final image. So when you press escape, you get your inventory, and below all the girls with scrolls. Best way to see if you miss any.

Mar 7, 2023
Last Question for current update extras 20/22. I probably miss 2/4 profiles. (I suggest 12 girls, 12 profiles, I only got 8). What's the max number of profiles in update 97033 ?

Okay found it: It was Judy's profile, I was missing. With upgrade: 2 extra points.

So we got 9 of 12 profiles now:

Carol, Chloe, Melissa, Nellie, Hannah, Heather, Judy, Kimberly and Ella.

Still missing: Lillian, Andrea and Erica

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
What does the following message mean:

"I almost got crushed once... I had some wild fun that night."

Anyone any idea?

Edit: Found it:

It was meant for that chapel behind the mansion, where you were crushed, there was my remaining chest, with chloe

Mar 7, 2023
That's nice, But everyone can find those numbers. What I'm looking for is a picture of the scrolls. Even all those youtubers don't show the final image. So when you press escape, you get your inventory, and below all the girls with scrolls. Best way to see if you miss any.
So to answer my own question:

1679211984071.png

This is my current situation with 67% finished. I guess that's it for now. Even the oracle is satisfied!

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i have lost track of the messages... did anyone take care about the virus in the update and replace it with a safe to use one?

Mar 7, 2023
i have lost track of the messages... did anyone take care about the virus in the update and replace it with a safe to use one?
There was no virus. The update didn't contain any executables anyway.

It's just that out of 100 different virus checkers one or two complained about trojan or something. Highly probably, something I also see often is when you obfuscate your compiled sources.

misteriousy

May 4, 2020
Man... What a bummer for the last few updates, the window update only always detected virus. Is this intentional or sth here? What are you cooking here ? Is this kind of activities allow on this site now?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
need to full save. include defaultgoconfig.rpgsave:cry:
have you used save file from here b4, if not u need to start a game in slot 6 as my save is from , then play it till u can save it then end game unzip save and move it to TGO saves n overwrite it.then goto game load slot 6 then save n it will be at 67%.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lee886
Mar 7, 2023
Man... What a bummer for the last few updates, the window update only always detected virus. Is this intentional or sth here? What are you cooking here ? Is this kind of activities allow on this site now?
Just people complaining for nothing. The updates contains nothing, a few javascript files + json files, images + videos.

Where should there be a virus in it?

It's not even a self-extracting archive.

I downloaded the last update send it to virustotal.com, nothing to complain about...

I have never had an update with virus problem for this game...

Mar 7, 2022
I was wondering if the Brandy mod update for Android might be available... I'm having bad luck with getting the other mods to load...

I did play it on my Linux laptop all the way through to now and had to make a mad scramble at the end to where the hell I missed a chest key... Well...it WAS on the way to that chest anyway...and near where I got the weed killer to first work...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have to say, I was never ever a fan of the RPGM game platform, it annoyed me in reality lol.

But then I found the games by NLT Media and esp the last 2, Treasures Of Nadia and The Genesis Order and wow everything about them is 100% top notch.

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing smooth animation.
Amazing storyline.
Tons of twists and turns in the game play.
I do want to say 2 things though, the mc is a naive idiot most of the time and it annoys me how his massive cock is the head he is lead by and thinking with constantly lol, and we need to at some point have it confirmed we will get to use said massive cock lol on the angel......

Game is a 10/10, prob even the best game I have played and that is saying something considering how many other amazing game devs there are out there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes