Aug 8, 2021
Have to say, I was never ever a fan of the RPGM game platform, it annoyed me in reality lol.

But then I found the games by NTL Media and esp the last 2, Treasures Of Nadia and The Genesis Order and wow everything about them is 100% top notch.

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing smooth animation.
Amazing storyline.
Tons of twists and turns in the game play.
I do want to say 2 things though, the mc is a naive idiot most of the time and it annoys me how his massive cock is the head he is lead by and thinking with constantly lol, and we need to at some point have it confirmed we will get to use said massive cock lol on the angel......

Game is a 10/10, prob even the best game I have played and that is saying something considering how many other amazing game devs there are out there now.
Nope, you're just jerking to Melissa

Mar 7, 2023
Have to say, I was never ever a fan of the RPGM game platform, it annoyed me in reality lol.

But then I found the games by NTL Media and esp the last 2, Treasures Of Nadia and The Genesis Order and wow everything about them is 100% top notch.

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing storyline.
I do want to say 2 things though, the mc is a naive idiot most of the time and it annoys me how his massive cock is the head he is lead by and thinking with constantly lol, and we need to at some point have it confirmed we will get to use said massive cock lol on the angel......

Game is a 10/10, prob even the best game I have played and that is saying something considering how many other amazing game devs there are out there now.
I like playing genesis order, it looks even better than nadia story.

But you are totally right. Because I was missing a few extra's I totally replayed the game, skipping lots of text. What I did notice was that fucker, is putting his dick in every girl, for no appearend reason at all. And I'm not even talking about the booty calls. Which also have a problem, because you could invite someone, who after booty, in the next quest, said she didn't know where you lived.

I never had that problem with TON, it seemed like there was a reason for most scenes. And with TON it seemed the sex was mostly out of love, which is exactly what it isn't in TGO.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing storyline.

Glad to know you wrote a review but didn't put it the correct tab. And that you typo'd a 3 letter name ......

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Glad to know you wrote a review but didn't put it the correct tab. And that you typo'd a 3 letter name ......
Bahahaha lol, listen Mr. moany boots, it was not a review, it was an opinion, I know right, having opinions is todays get offended by all opinions world, brave girl me lol :D as for NLT, NTL just sounds better lol, again, another opinion :D lol

Good game though.

Mar 7, 2023
Bahahaha lol, listen Mr. moany boots, it was not a review, it was an opinion, I know right, having opinions is todays get offended by all opinions world, brave girl me lol :D as for NLT, NTL just sounds better lol, again, another opinion :D lol

Good game though.
People always want to complain. I stopped writing in reviews, because some idiot kept complaining it wasn't a review. And now someone is complaining the other tab isn't correct either...

What a clown world...

tiec

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone has any idea how to put the blessed crucifixes on the wall? Keep clicking everywhere, but nothing seems to work.
Edit: found it, have to talk to the sister first.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes