JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Even people pay for it they don't share it because NLT and his team is so serious about piracy this time also they are banning thier own patreon for piracy. They think they can stop piracy by this but they are just fooling around themselves. No one able stop the piracy until now. Resident evil 4 remake release couple of days ago and the next day it's pirated version came online even AAA games and big gaming studios are not safe from the piracy.

The film/ tv and music industries have been trying to stop piracy for decades. but just because you wont win the war, doesnt mean the battle isnt worth fighting.

I can see why they are trying. Maybe if they made a big enough dent, other developers with follow suit. Especially vs youtubers who publicly advertise that they share links. As stopping them is easy. One email to youtube would cause a channel strike, which could cost the creator a ton of income, and affect the channels performance in the future. These youtubers who share pirated links are playing a very dangerous game imo.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
The film/ tv and music industries have been trying to stop piracy for decades. but just because you wont win the war, doesnt mean the battle isnt worth fighting.

I can see why they are trying. Maybe if they made a big enough dent, other developers with follow suit. Especially vs youtubers who publicly advertise that they share links. As stopping them is easy. One email to youtube would cause a channel strike, which could cost the creator a ton of income, and affect the channels performance in the future. These youtubers who share pirated links are playing a very dangerous game imo.
Piratating things is against the Youtubes terms even devs didn't send the mail YouTube can terminate the channel for voileting community guidelines YouTube is not the place for sharing links. Those are doing this are taking a very high risk. Piracy can't be stopped. It's illigal almost any country but some countries doesn't care about it so people of those countries pirate the things. Secondly piracy is agood thing for devs too how player will get addicted by it then somehow people stop sharing things and we have no choice rather than taking a membership or purchase things. Sorry for my bad grammar

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeyGucci

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Piratating things is against the Youtubes terms even devs didn't send the mail YouTube can terminate the channel for voileting community guidelines YouTube is not the place for sharing links. Those are doing this are taking a very high risk. Piracy can't be stopped. It's illigal almost any country but some countries doesn't care about it so people of those countries pirate the things. Secondly piracy is agood thing for devs too how player will get addicted by it then somehow people stop sharing things and we have no choice rather than taking a membership or purchase things. Sorry for my bad grammar
I can see your point, seeing piracy as advertising. But at this point, i dont think NLT needs the advertising, so instead of focusing on protecting the investments his current patrons are making. Because, if someone who is the high tier on NLT patreon, found out they could get the game for free. They could feel hard done by.

I think it more about protecting what they have. Plus its not like the free version of the game on itch is small, its like 30% of the game

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
The guide video for this update is dropping in 30 mins. As theyve set it up as a premiere, so we are close to action time. TGO 32.jpg

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Out of Topic
I like that Akabur Jasmine Gif, dude :p:PogChamp:
does the game has added that Animation now ?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes