sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
any help with that problem plzz every time i go to the shop i get that bug :((
1st : that's not a bug... that's your work at play :LOL:
2nd : to solve this you need to redownload the full version ( v.73 ) :p
3rd : if it's possible try not to mix compressed and regular versions anymore... you can see where it leads :KEK:

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
1st : that's not a bug... that's your work at play :LOL:
2nd : to solve this you need to redownload the full version ( v.73 ) :p
3rd : if it's possible try not to mix compressed and regular versions anymore... you can see where it leads :KEK:
its was updateonly of last v

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I completed all the pre-requisites (bunker key, blow up the wooden barrels, etc.), entered the wall at the arrow, searched EVERYWHERE INSIDE the wall, every square, every quadrant. Left and walked back in 5-6X and still no chest key. It's not there. Can someone help?
right, up, right , up worked for me, it may be random very bad puzzle style no chance to guess without walkthrough

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
any help with that problem plzz every time i go to the shop i get that bug :((
You've got a corrupted or misnamed RPG Maker encrypted image file. Unzip the file attached below into your game's www/img/characters folder and it should hopefully fix it. (y)

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know the key location when the stranger says '' I left an important key deep in my basement. Such a pain in the ass to walk all the way down there and back'' because i can't find it and I already found the keys under lillian's mansion.
I am also searching for that key and i think the key is in the rift and we forget to pickup ut before rift is closed. I think we have to for the next update for that key because currently there is no way to open that rift again. I searched every basement for hours for that key but didn't find it.

Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
will there be a next game after this one? these games truly are masterpieces
Yes. At the beginning of the year in the NLT's discord moderators wrote that the development of the next game has begun. Game development in the early stages.
Based on his previous projects, we will see the trailer of the new game when TGO is finished, i.e. around the beginning of 2024.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Yes. At the beginning of the year in the NLT's discord moderators wrote that the development of the next game has begun. Game development in the early stages.
Based on his previous projects, we will see the trailer of the new game when TGO is finished, i.e. around the beginning of 2024.
has he said what the plots gonna be?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes