Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I've said this about every game of this trilogy

but man

one of the big things (for me) holding this game back is the lack of an auto-forward for dialogue
for me the most irritating part is, the animated scene cannot be jumped over, and you cannot go back in the dialogue. Sometimes you miss something. For example you click on your mouse and move around, to find something. Well it finds something but the dialog is gone the moment you move your mouse...

Reactions: HalGLC

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.75052] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 1.05GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 650MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
im confused with all these links.
what is the link to the 75052 that is the full game and NOT compressed ?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Looking at my save file it seems I completed everything. Yet when I talk to random people it says some shit about sex virus.

Feb 8, 2023
There is typo in OP post
Version is 75052
Typo is 750502
That's the way the update came and NLT Media's fault not ours. :p If you start Genesis up after updating and check the version of the game from the splash screen (bottom right-hand corner) you'll see it's the same as posted here. :rolleyes: The update number really only needs one digit to describe it anyway because, even if there are more than two releases in any one month to fix bugs, there are never going to be more than nine... hopefully... unless NLT Media have had a particularly bad month of course! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone give me a summary of the last game and the ending please?

I played the last game till like the last 2 updates then stopped (0.8-0.9 something like that). I don't wanna go to the trouble of replaying it, re downloadit, search for a save file etc. Could you tell me how the last one ended and some key characters I need to remember?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
nope, this update, Bobby really schooled MC, at the end of the update... I really enjoyed that bit :KEK: :KEK:
I know... after the post I watched ( or better yet listened to ) your walkthrough... it got me curious why you are laughing in a walkthrough post :KEK:

Hands down if I have been in Bobbys place I would have gone Lorena Bobbitt on fuckface' arse :KEK::KEK:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DD69-1 and Dylan741

spiderguy84

Apr 4, 2019
Trying to get all the extras figured out right now. What does the switch on the wall, and the button on the floor in Andrea's house do? Also, can you get the snake from the wall yet? And yes, I know there is a search function on this thread, but it's messed up right now.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes