Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
Well, this is better than Treasure of Nadia ;)
but remember a strong dick is required to play this game otherwise it may explode!!

1000 FORUM PAGES REACHED!!!!
*if you are viewing 20 posts per page

This game deserves it since It's so good that you can jerk all day while playing it

You know I lost roughly 10kgs as a result of this game, and my mother keeps asking me why I've become so skinny. Now Who's going to tell her that 'The Genesis Order' caused this!!?

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
hi guys, a little help here please!. i have a cheap version of (73051) his weight is something like 1gb so, it supose to work correctly whit patch only? i mean patched whit this [v.750502] , when i start this verson i catch a new hint but, the characters are not interacting i think. hint.jpg

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
hi guys, a little help here please!. i have a cheap version of (73051) his weight is something like 1gb so, it supose to work correctly whit patch only? i mean patched whit this [v.750502] , when i start this verson i catch a new hint but, the characters are not interacting i think. View attachment 2636021
"i mean patched whit this [v.750502]" - 750502 is not a patch, it's an update.

Have you found Chloe?

Did you save previously NOT off of the main map? Did you save at the Apartments? Saving other than on main map - as repeatedly noted previosuly - is NOT a good idea!

Do you have an earlier save and, if so, does that work?

Why not download a full copy of 750502?

Do you understand troubleshooting?

Which hand do you want to be held by?

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
"i mean patched whit this [v.750502]" - 750502 is not a patch, it's an update.

Have you found Chloe?

Did you save previously NOT off of the main map? Did you save at the Apartments? Saving other than on main map - as repeatedly noted previosuly - is NOT a good idea!

Do you have an earlier save and, if so, does that work?

Why not download a full copy of 750502?

Do you understand troubleshooting?

Which hand do you want to be held by?
i saved after i seen the end version dialogue, you know, the little window who say you have done all the content. and i saved on the same slot all the time XD, i have downloaded the save file shared over here, but i cant find where place it

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
i am blocked to go to upper left side of the police station. am i missing something?
I always get blocked by the guy saying i dont recognize you

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Ok, I think I got her on a button, it clicked, but then after putting 2 rocks on the button, the final one doesn't do anything when I stand on it...
View attachment 2637486
I think you need to walk around her a little bit, it was my experience, if she is on the right spot, she doesn't move anymore.

Further I had the lower stone, 1 whole higher. But that should be a problem I think.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes