ronse

Feb 20, 2021
I still can't figure out why the animations are of very low quality...... with Treasure of Nadia they were perfect, with Genesis Order they are very poor... what could be the problem?

BIMBO21

Jul 25, 2018
did all steps for the video enhace mod but when i played the scenes the videos were green-yellow like and blurry

rlnatl

Apr 24, 2021
it's soo funny everyone talking about this 750502 (75052) update... when there is NO UPADATE... lol

The 750502 files are simply the 73051 update files, relabeled as 750502. Tried every single download location... ALL the same. PC-73051

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's soo funny everyone talking about this 750502 (75052) update... when there is NO UPADATE... lol

The 750502 files are simply the 73051 update files, relabeled as 750502. Tried every single download location... ALL the same. PC-73051
The professional in you just had to do this right ? :rolleyes: EVERYBODY is talking about a version 75 when it's actually 73... :unsure: or could it be it's a PEBKAC at your end ? :p:whistle:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
an update is an update, difference is arbitrary, definition blurred.
if i have to choose from one update or another i will choose one with the hottest milf.
These game needs group action with previous NTL games milfs badly.
Just put it in sexshop if fragile ego of NTR haters is hurt

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
an update is an update, difference is arbitrary, definition blurred.
if i have to choose from one update or another i will choose one with the hottest milf.
These game needs group action with previous NTL games milfs badly.
Just put it in sexshop if fragile ego of NTR haters is hurt
Yeh that video stuff in the sexshop, could have been done better, in the beginning we get 4 videos, and it keeps showing an exclamation, but you cannot do or buy anything more there. Those videos are butt ugly if you are used to the quality of TGO/TON, but that's a different story.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Can you tell me where in the shop exactly? I clicked on everything ( I think ) including the shop guy, but nothing in the way of profile upgrade pops up. View attachment 2644980 I apologize in advance for my feeble clicking skills.
This is the first post where a facepalm would be all right. But I laugh my head off. You are not going to tell me that you played the game so far, and have never noticed any of the stuff on the right that is for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: DrinkSlinger

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Capture.PNG
This guy keeps saying "Where are you goin? I dont recognize you" and i am not able to go past him eventhough i have got that bagged lunch. What is going on??? Have i missed something???

BingzJohan

Oct 12, 2020
1000 FORUM PAGES REACHED!!!!
*if you are viewing 20 posts per page

This game deserves it since It's so good that you can jerk all day while playing it

You know I lost roughly 10kgs as a result of this game, and my mother keeps asking me why I've become so skinny. Now Who's going to tell her that 'The Genesis Order' caused this!!?
WTF!
you just invented a new way of diet sir... congratulation :ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Azeus

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
This is the first post where a facepalm would be all right. But I laugh my head off. You are not going to tell me that you played the game so far, and have never noticed any of the stuff on the right that is for sale.
If you look at my first post where I first asked this question you will see that I asked that " do you mean buy a pinup photo or a booty call outfit" Of course I tried clicking on all the "new" items + the booty call outfits but none of them say "profile updates" they are all pinup photos or booty call outfits.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes