menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I don't know what's more bizarre. The flying pussy getting some pussy....or that "Sex with Hitler" game that I saw earlier.

That's the wonderful thing about this forum. You truly never know what someone will dream up. (or nightmare up)

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Possible this game might having a android port in the future? It wont work in my joiplay.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
What artistic/graphics package is this? The human renders look just awful. .... and that is in no way a critique of the developer who has created a game, and spent time doing so. But, it looks like a step back in time to graphics from 2005??

Kipp01

Oct 3, 2017
OK am stuck - only location I can visit is the shop where the only option now is to buy something, there's no further actions I can take throughout the apartment, and it won't let me sleep to advance to next day. Any ideas?

hsbezraz

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
OK am stuck - only location I can visit is the shop where the only option now is to buy something, there's no further actions I can take throughout the apartment, and it won't let me sleep to advance to next day. Any ideas?
Visit a friend's house/beach/church

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The Genetic Code v0.2

PC: - - - -

Mac: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
transformation ? Is the MC turning girls into catgirls/monster girls ? or something like this ? None of hte screenshots suggest it, but the title does ?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
transformation ? Is the MC turning girls into catgirls/monster girls ? or something like this ? None of hte screenshots suggest it, but the title does ?
So you didn't see the next to last screenshot with the hulked out shirtless dude sporting the twink anime protagonist hair?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote