Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You really think im here to check out guys? :unsure:

But being serious. So its jus the MC going hulk ? Meh, kinda boring, but it is what it is :rolleyes:

Reactions: Axismundi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there a possibility that the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs or any girl is the MC and nobody else (animal, person or mythological creature)?

hsbezraz

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
transformation ? Is the MC turning girls into catgirls/monster girls ? or something like this ? None of hte screenshots suggest it, but the title does ?
At the moment there is a transformation of the MC in only one scene. More will be added in the update.

Reactions: Nobles

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are girl scenes with minor characters.
Are those girls LIs? If so, unless they can be avoided, I totally pass.

If they're not LIs, I don't want to see them either (better to avoid them than skip them) and if they're rapes or similar, they should also be avoidable for the game to interest me.

In no case, watching those scenes is an option for me. Be able to avoid them is the only safe way to be sure that the game can interest me. Is that posible?

Apr 26, 2021
I noticed a problem i think at least since i completed v1.0 the quest were completed thus i didn't proc the bandits continuation or anna' amends, or the other new events. When loading my save file which completed the previous quests i had no new quests and the alien is the only thing i could do unless i am missing something

Reactions: hsbezraz
Apr 26, 2021
I noticed a problem i think at least since i completed v1.0 the quest were completed thus i didn't proc the bandits continuation or anna' amends, or the other new events. When loading my save file which completed the previous quests i had no new quests and the alien is the only thing i could do unless i am missing something
so In ecsence here are images of what has transpired on the save after it was completed and the other was before it is completed

hsbezraz

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
You're right, most likely the save from version 0.1 will not work correctly in the new version. I understand that it is inconvenient, but I have not figured out how to avoid it yet.

Reactions: aculnoobc39876
Apr 26, 2021
You're right, most likely the save from version 0.1 will not work correctly in the new version. I understand that it is inconvenient, but I have not figured out how to avoid it yet.
That is completely fine since this is only version 0.2 and thus you have time to work on stuff

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote