• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FalseGames

May 10, 2021
So i download the game on this forum and everything went fine and all, but whenever i use the .exe even in admin mode it does not open or show any error at all. the only thing i found is this in the CMD.

Printscreen.jpg

anything i can do to fix this?

Jul 12, 2023
translator very wonky

good game in sandbox though

Edit: Greg does not believe the translator functions at all and crashes game for greg.
Greg advises you just delete the BepInEx and use an alternative translator plenty of online tutorial on how to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: E_B0

hivonzooo

Jan 22, 2023
Its integrated EMET is worse than what used to exist with less modularity to boot; (It was widely regarded to be better to stick with older Windows versions that support EMET if that's a major concern, last I looked into it, but that could be old news at this point; the fact it's free, unlike a lot of the alteratives that have popped up since, is a point in its favour, though), it's no better against ransomware than basically any other AV out there (that is, they're all basically tied for beating them, with a few dropping half to a full point, out of 40; ), core isolation isn't as great as you laud it as, for users (it drops performance just to virtualize system memory usage; a loss acceptable for a business, maybe, where there are great potential costs to a hack, but not the individual user). So, in the end it comes down to that Virus Detection, which, if your value is accurate, means a 15% fail rate, in large part due to, I'm assuming, false positives. Not to mention the impact of WD is about 20% higher on your computer than the industry average, too. The only good part about it is being able to control the network's security via Azure, and again, that's not something a user needs to be concerned about- even if they run servers themselves.

So, no. It's not good for anyone who is knowledgable about computers. It's good for those who want to be lazy IT techs for companies that don't know any better, especially when said business doesn't really need a high-cost business-tier solution, either, since its pricing plans are pretty cheap.
So, you are saying Defender is not a good solution, yet in the test you have linked too, he is comparable to other AVs and the only one that is not only free, but comes built in Windows. As I already said, it's not perfect, but it is getting better and better. And to be honest, actually third party AVs were made for those lazy IT techs, because in every company i have ever seen, they just install them and dont care. With Windows Defender most of the system administrators use it to force policies through Azure or Active Directory and even block file types on the computers connected to the domain. The only downside of Defender is that he is doing a lot of reads and writes to the hard drive in the background so RIP cheap SSD's.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
It implies that you're one of those lazy people then

Anyway, it's up to one who manages the computer on keeping it secured and working as much as possible.

All of these antivirus discussion was technically started due to the translation app used for the mtl
Except I've been vociferously stating that it's not good for you (the user, the only one who should be managing the computer they're visiting F95 and pirating on) to use at every point, and that the only good point is that it can be managed easily via Azure in an all-Microsoft setting for a lazy IT tech solution. That doesn't imply at all that I'm one of those lazy IT people. How in the hell you even got to that conclusion I don't know, unless you didn't read and just skipped through what was written to try and bash me.

Dr.Midori

Mar 25, 2019
Hey, my computer detected virus in this one. I do not believe in false positives when they are not generic finds like "trojan_generic" 33333333333.jpg
If you find anything else going on from this on your PC let me know, i'll do factory reset in such case.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
So, you are saying Defender is not a good solution, yet in the test you have linked too, he is comparable to other AVs and the only one that is not only free, but comes built in Windows. As I already said, it's not perfect, but it is getting better and better. And to be honest, actually third party AVs were made for those lazy IT techs, because in every company i have ever seen, they just install them and dont care. With Windows Defender most of the system administrators use it to force policies through Azure or Active Directory and even block file types on the computers connected to the domain. The only downside of Defender is that he is doing a lot of reads and writes to the hard drive in the background so RIP cheap SSD's.
Multiple of those are completely free to home users as well, though? The only benefit there is it's built-in to Windows, so you can half-ass things and just use what's used by default... Just the way that Norton or McAfee were put on computers by default when sold through places like Best Buy. The Azure connection is what makes it lazy, since it's one-stop setup and monitoring with little functionality; using individual-use AVs en masse via a clone/freeze desktop system is also lazy.

Hey, my computer detected virus in this one. I do not believe in false positives when they are not generic finds like "trojan_generic" View attachment 2767938
If you find anything else going on from this on your PC let me know, i'll do factory reset in such case.
That's a generic. We've talked at length about this, and I showed the virustotal reports. "B!ml" is just the generic "this injects code!" tag (specifically, "!ml" means "machine learning", which is how Microsoft's database tries to learn features common to malware and then flags them). Wacatac is another common generic false positive. Neither are guarenteed false positives, but just follow simple safety procedures, upload to virustotal and compare the total number of detections and explicit repeats of exact trojan file names; if it's just random, or a few different ones, then it's just because it's injecting code in some way and that's been picked up. If it has the same name multiple times and isn't drowned out by and large by undetecteds and generics, then that's cause for further concern, sandboxing, etc. or simply not using that file, if the option avails itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Req_A

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
You are playing as the girls. The guy only shows up in the hentai-typical "This is totally the way to power you up, promise!" level up scenes (which you can simply not do by unticking a box when leveling the girls). Of course, those are the only H scenes in the game.

Aside from that, I advise anyone who wants to play this to farm as much materials as possible in an level. I got to the 3rd invasion and was stuck there, because the monsters were simply getting through the gates to fast for me to do anything.
Are the scenes with the machine only? or does the doctor or someone else have some "action" too?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Are the scenes with the machine only? or does the doctor or someone else have some "action" too?
There should be scenes with the doctor. But I haven't played the game in a while, after losing a few hours of progress because it was impossible to defeat a invasion.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Any chance someone might do a mod to switch the uggly warded toad for someone more normal? Hes just plain painful to watch.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Quite an interesting game I must say....
Played for a tiny bit....
Here is translated parts I actually played, not much since I spent some time debugging to resize a few UI elements otherwise it would look ugly.

So what's translated?

Intro, First Mission, UI.
Miriam First Evo
Misaki First Evo

PS:
Dr.Tom / Tom Sensei - He sometimes refer to them as Majo which translates to Witch, while Puella Magi is Magical Girl.

Install:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PatchDownload
Translation (0.1)​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno if I will continue it.

Last edited:

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Here's a save after the final mission, all girls at level 50 or 60. Still have no idea how to unlock that missing final defence mission. No idea how to get them pregnant, also, for some girls there's a missing option for the suction device, no idea how to unlock that. Anyone know how?

Yes, there appears to be 3 missing girls, no, nobody knows how to unlock them it seems, they might not even be implemented. None of us can help you with that.

For those asking: To get sex scenes you need to get the pink bar to the top before the blue bar. You can figure out yourselves which toys give more pink.

There are plenty of resources to level up the rest of the girls.

Anyways, enjoy the save.

Kingrichard

Nov 17, 2019
So in the DLsite has some line said about protect virginity to go for Pure love route! is it true? does anyone has trying it before? it is anything different?

Last edited:

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
This whole damn discussion is about someone's antivirus didn't play along with the game due to false positive.

I came here to read replies to check whether if pregnancy content was exist and it takes my time to read the entire conversation due to ongoing antivirus debate

Then found out that it was less to be considered as "pregnancy content" :KEK:

If you're here for pregnancy content, don't waste your time and move on.

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here's another full translation (without using BepInEx).
The entire UI sizes are fixed now and the map image is translated.
If someone want to fix it more, ping me.

Reactions: Ericopa12
1.50 star(s) 10 Votes