DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Now if i remeber correctly there was a game where your straight friend would engage in lesbian activities with the mc because they liked them a lot. But that was not specificaly turning them gay... more of a affection for them was soo high that gender was no longer a problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Here's another full translation (without using BepInEx).
The entire UI sizes are fixed now and the map image is translated.
If someone want to fix it more, ping me.
The problem there is that getting a 1.8 version of the game, specifically, is probably not up most people's alley, what with a lot of JP uploaders being lazy with games that get a ton of updates. Not that I entirely blame these people, given that they usually work with a ton of games...

I wonder if we can get a mod/uploader to take your translation, add it to the 1.8 version of the game and add it to the OP...?

cognitio

Mar 25, 2017
Here's another full translation (without using BepInEx).
The entire UI sizes are fixed now and the map image is translated.
If someone want to fix it more, ping me.
Thanks for the translation, the original using BepInEx was not working on Linux so this was really nice.
Only problem now is that the text speed is fairly slow, don't know enough to modify the game.

Edit: after playing for a bit, it's only in the tutorial that it is a problem as you can skip the text otherwise.
Still the game is fairly grind and more than a bit hard, maybe too hard for me to enjoy since I don't play these types of game normally.
A full save will probably be more fun for me.

Edit2: Nevermind, a full save doesn't bring much, especially since a few of the witches are more of a palette swap than anything else.
Overall, the game was a bit of a letdown for me.

Last edited:

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Edit: after playing for a bit, it's only in the tutorial that it is a problem as you can skip the text otherwise.
Still the game is fairly grind and more than a bit hard, maybe too hard for me to enjoy since I don't play these types of game normally.
A full save will probably be more fun for me.

Edit2: Nevermind, a full save doesn't bring much, especially since a few of the witches are more of a palette swap than anything else.
Overall, the game was a bit of a letdown for me.

Yeah, the game had a fair amount of grind just to get to the point where you could complete various stages. I used cheat engine to grab the resources I put into my save. Without that I would have given up.

They really are, it's very unfortunate. Even the sex scenes themselves have no real variation. Very much a huge let down. I was looking forward to the pregnancy of various girls only to never figure it out. Something to do with a virgin run was what I got but I don't have the patience to try it. Maybe someone will eventually grind out that particular route one day but I'm not counting on it.

Reactions: cognitio

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Be careful if updating the game by version from the archive here. It have old saves inside and they will overwrite your if your is in slot 0 or 1. Only noticed it but in my case I had backup and restored them. Saves are in 'game_data' subdir.

Reactions: Ex0du5_2169

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
I don't know if this a DEV problem or an EDITOR problem, but I've gotten the wrong drops from Yato...

I've gone and done a full speed run of each boss that's supposed to drop said items in Yato and got the wrong drops from what was listed as rewards on the map screen. It can't be that the bosses are supposed to drop different colored materials since the game since from the beginning had bosses drop materials based on their respective element that they use.

Below I have some screenshots of the speed run of each boss and the drops after collecting. Please tell me this is fixable or that it should be listed as these materials and not the ones that was listed on the main map.

EDIT:

Found another bug leveling up the Spider Ray Power to level 7 Attack +180 and it's giving me the materials for Magic Iron twice, one for 800 and the other for 200 which I believe should be for the Platinum Bronze instead. I mean I don't mind not having to acquire Platinum Bronze, but this seems odd in it of itself.

Last edited:

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
the one will i will say since i can't remember if i mentioned it long ago or not but there are unwanted files in the game folder that anti-virus softwares will flag and remove that don't really effect the game but it is something to be aware of

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes