3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I still really want Rachel to be faking it and to bite mindlos's dick off and smack him in the throat so he cant change the command he gave, since the assassin was commanded not to use her gun (and she cant disobey that command) it would be a lot easier to take them out. Then again anything could happen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I still really want Rachel to be faking it and to bite mindlos's dick off and smack him in the throat so he cant change the command he gave, since the assassin was commanded not to use her gun (and she cant disobey that command) it would be a lot easier to take them out. Then again anything could happen.
I hope that's the case with Rachel as well, that or the other women of the harem have followed us and they all burst in at the same time defusing the whole situation.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
But in a sense, it is not really a "cliffhanger", cause we know that MC will win. There is no "losing", since Dev already say no ntr, so yeah! Mindlos is "losing" no matter what.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
But in a sense, it is not really a "cliffhanger", cause we know that MC will win. There is no "losing", since Dev already say no ntr, so yeah! Mindlos is "losing" no matter what.
No ntr didn't stop Mindlos from torturing the mother and sister before. If the cliffhanger will resolve once again with MC retreating alone or with Rachel, but without mother and sister, and the 0.09 version won't let us save them, that would suck. But I seriously hope it's not the case.
Also, we don't KNOW, we only HOPE that MC will win, because it's the only logical thing and it's, well, common practice in adult games. I mean, why play the game at all, if we lose in the end or we win, but pay a great price. But I've encountered games where even if we kinda win, it leaves the impression that we really didn't.

Last edited:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
What do we think the chances are of a christmas release folks?
Im going for the safe bet and saying nothing is coming this year.
My feelings regarding this question reminding me on the old joke about the Blondie and chance of meeting Dinosaur.

It's 50% chance, either it will be released or it will be not. Strangely if we speak about chance of release without any specific deadline (Like will it be EVER released) - percentage is the same :)

keer

Jun 20, 2017
12 days still left, so we are waiting! then we will swear with them and wait for the continuation !! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: hypnouser

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
My feelings regarding this question reminding me on the old joke about the Blondie and chance of meeting Dinosaur.

It's 50% chance, either it will be released or it will be not. Strangely if we speak about chance of release without any specific deadline (Like will it be EVER released) - percentage is the same :)
50% is very optimistic I think lol. Hope I'm wrong though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No ntr didn't stop Mindlos from torturing the mother and sister before. If the cliffhanger will resolve once again with MC retreating alone or with Rachel, but without mother and sister, and the 0.09 version won't let us save them, that would suck. But I seriously hope it's not the case.
Also, we don't KNOW, we only HOPE that MC will win, because it's the only logical thing and it's, well, common practice in adult games. I mean, why play the game at all, if we lose in the end or we win, but pay a great price. But I've encountered games where even if we kinda win, it leaves the impression that we really didn't.
Well the game can have different endings.But one of them for sure will be MC win,flawless victory.
Of course there can be partial victory endings too,like DOD.
Or like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Being victories doesn't necesserily imply survival or a happy end... atleast if you don't look at Hollywood...
still we hope for a happy end for the MC... even if it takes a while longer to defeat our Nemesis

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well the game can have different endings.But one of them for sure will be MC win,flawless victory.
Of course there can be partial victory endings too,like DOD.
Or like this.
Well, not always. I can give you an example of an ending that I personally consider a bad one (somebody may disagree with me, but from what I get, most people agree) and it's the only one, there's no alternative. The game is Lucky Mark. I find the ending bad (both in quality and result) and very contrasting with the rest of the game and as I said before, there is only one ending.
While I blame the first one on bad writing, there are also good stories, that just include some heavy drama, where even a good ending leaves the MC (and maybe the player as well) scarred. An example being Acting Lessons. No matter which route you take, there is heavy emotional content, even in every variant of happy ends.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
According to the previews, we know that Karen will take us to a construction site ( to meet her close friend) and that she will show us she followed our order of not to wear panties during the day.

I think that if he is not able to save Fiona and Ashley, The MC would not have any interest in thinghs like renovating a house.

Reactions: Haast

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
For a minute there I thought it said they had changed the cliffhanger, so I wonder what the issue with that was :unsure: just the rendering holding them back well at least it's something (y)
probably mindlos escaping with the mom and sis again and leave the mc with blueballs and another useless chick introduced again so we can all start over again with he rescue attempts.. :devilish: (n) i think this game pretty much dead now. to many delays and everytime last minute. i dont get my holds up we even get an update this year anymore.

also maybe another excuse he lost his cat this time.. :whistle:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the dev is referring to solving the end of the current cliffhanger, I'm not sure if there will be another one in the next update hope not is that can get tiresome when you keep making cliffhangers.
i dont think so:
Coding and scripting is done now completely, some scripts had to be rewritten because we didn't like the way we solved the cliffhanger after V0.09.
That means he has a new cliffhanger planned after 009 ending..or else they would have said v008 and not 009

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i know but he had to make a remark that they where still doing stuff instead coming up with new excuse like happend before. this is taking way too long , did he even show new render of the update ?

atleast most dev give some type of hylight of things to come with this developer i saw none only excuses.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes