3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is not about the bug, it about delay until people finally figure out that the dev is not taking it seriously then left.
I do not think we should compare a dev who did not finish his first project with who already completed bunch of project and asking for a break in Milf City project.
...your informations are outdated... I suggest you spin by the Milfy City Thread to learn more about that.
Let's just say we all hope this game does not follow suit to the rest RL/Fantasy 3D render games that seem to die like flies these days

Reactions: bobmonk

unknow38

May 29, 2017
...your informations are outdated... I suggest you spin by the Milfy City Thread to learn more about that.
Let's just say we all hope this game does not follow suit to the rest RL/Fantasy 3D render games that seem to die like flies these days
yes it is delayed, but a patch came out couple day ago insure it is not going to be abandon. That thread is like 2000, so many dream is in there lol. At least there is integrity to hold on to.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah we are definitely not at Milfy City levels yet with this but there seems to be a trend in delays as of late with a few other games but I believe that this dev will release by the end of the month.

Mar 27, 2019
Any news about when to update is going to come out? I really like this game was checking out so stuff I saw that it has not been updated for like 5 months now and wondering if they are still working on it and what?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Any news about when to update is going to come out? I really like this game was checking out so stuff I saw that it has not been updated for like 5 months now and wondering if they are still working on it and what?
hypnouser answered this about a week ago referencing an update by ZZ and his team
I have linked that post here
They are hoping to get it out this month from that, and the cliffhanger mentioned sounds like the one from 0.8, not a new one.

Reactions: Mormont
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes