3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

moonkiler

Jul 9, 2019
In case you are having errors:

Mr.ZZ
Found the error, there was a typo in the code. Copy this file into the games main directory and override the existing one:
Cant have Access ...the file no longer exist...Help????

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
wait, did we finally get a release after all this time? Please let it be so, I need to find out what happens.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Cant have Access ...the file no longer exist...Help????
That post you're quoting is from 2017, the file is probably for version 0.02 or 0.03. If you're having issues with current version it won't help
wait, did we finally get a release after all this time? Please let it be so, I need to find out what happens.
I don't think so, no new posts on patreon and nothing new on their site.

Reactions: keer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I keep checking this thread now in hope that there will be some news only to be disappointed really do hope we get a release soon.

Reactions: Reaverer

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Hey guys!
One quick update from our side:
Coding and scripting is done now completely, some scripts had to be rewritten because we didn't like the way we solved the cliffhanger after V0.09.
All left for the coding part is the final bug testing, once all the renders are done.
Talking of renders, that's still the biggest hole we need to fix before releasing V0.09.
But we definitely aim for a release this December!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For a minute there I thought it said they had changed the cliffhanger, so I wonder what the issue with that was :unsure: just the rendering holding them back well at least it's something (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
solved the cliffhanger after V0.09.
before releasing V0.09.
Oh fuck... are they really introduceing the gameupdate with the announcement of another Cliffhanger?
If they are serious I'll come back in 1-2 years to check maybe I'll be able to see a constant story developement at that point... without blackmail hangers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
A cliffhanger is not a bad thing if done well. Obviously assuming that this next update gives a lot of new content BEFORE hitting the cliffhanger.

Surprising to see an update in the thread, I check in now and then to catch up with the latest complaints and hope to see an update. Cheers hypnouser much appreciated.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I think the dev is referring to solving the end of the current cliffhanger, I'm not sure if there will be another one in the next update hope not is that can get tiresome when you keep making cliffhangers.
I hope that it's what they mean too, but the words "cliffhanger after V0.09" made me slightly nervous. I hope that's a typo and they mean cliffhanger after v 0.08

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
"..we solved the cliffhanger after V0.09. " Hopefully a typo,otherwise, as CJ said: Ah shit, here we go again.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes