3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I'd be all for that much better than all this long dragged out drama, I'm just wondering if anyone else feels like this? would you prefer we got straight to the Harem and Mansion stuff? or would you still like the drama? I think with drama it probably takes a bit longer to develop as well you have to have that good plot stuff.
My opinion: straight to harem. I'm not playing games like that for "criminal minds" style writing. How about anyone else?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Update is the most important thing! And then the plot stands still, along with the sculptures! :love: :unsure:

Reactions: Mormont

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It'll still have drama, but it will be drama related to getting the girls. Like the girl in the shop, will need to help her with her drug problems before she is in the harem.

Hopefully it won't be dragged out like the Mindlos stuff. I have forgotten basically everything about Fiona and Ashley. Been thinking about replaying, but im not sure I will.

But, I don't think Mindlos is going to go away. He'll escape and plot his revenge or something.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
It'll still have drama, but it will be drama related to getting the girls. Like the girl in the shop, will need to help her with her drug problems before she is in the harem.
Oh, that I also like. We actually had a little bit of drama in the first act (before the abduction). You know, Ashley's hate boner for the MC, Fiona's boyfriend, Clara figuring out MC's powers - that stuff. That was actually mostly good.
But, I don't think Mindlos is going to go away. He'll escape and plot his revenge or something.
Yeah, I know, but I hate the idea of playing cat and mouse with that psychotic asshole. I'd rather end him right there and take Miranda and Donna for myself :p

Reactions: Haast

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
That's right seeing it's been so long since I played that part, I think all I remember is just little parts of when the family wasn't abducted :LOL:

I'm sure that nurse we see will also play a part in helping Nikki kick the habit she would certainly be the most qualified this is what I'm looking forward to the most is getting back on track with all the mansion work and making our harem bigger this whole Mindlos stuff has had it's time even more so after the delay.
Reaverer

But was he really a douchebag? The only time we met him is when he is full on anger, due to Fiona dumped him. We must remember, that Fiona only did so because the MC brainwashed her. We do not know if he was a nice guy.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
But was he really a douchebag? The only time we met him is when he is full on anger, due to Fiona dumped him. We must remember, that Fiona only did so because the MC brainwashed her. We do not know if he was a nice guy.
According to Fiona (reminder - I played this part like yesterday or something) the moment she told George she wants to dump him, he turned aggressive. That actually makes me glad she apparently did it on the phone. If a guy's first reaction to something like that is aggression, than he is definately a douchebag and might even be a potential abuser. If George ever truly cared about Fiona, his first reaction would either be fear that he did/ said something to hurt her, or that someone else meddled with their relationship (perhaps telling lies about him her or something).

Sorry if I seem a little over-sensitive on this topic, but my sister was physically abused by a fucker like that for a few years, and we all missed the red flags like complete morons. Might explain why its kind of hard for me to watch these "meanwhile" scenes throughout the abduction arc...

Reactions: Mormont and Haast

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
i was wondering if and when the next update I have gotten to where mindlos has gotten the protagnist and it was to be continued

Joerangers

Feb 26, 2019
According to Fiona (reminder - I played this part like yesterday or something) the moment she told George she wants to dump him, he turned aggressive. That actually makes me glad she apparently did it on the phone. If a guy's first reaction to something like that is aggression, than he is definately a douchebag and might even be a potential abuser. If George ever truly cared about Fiona, his first reaction would either be fear that he did/ said something to hurt her, or that someone else meddled with their relationship (perhaps telling lies about him her or something).

Sorry if I seem a little over-sensitive on this topic, but my sister was physically abused by a fucker like that for a few years, and we all missed the red flags like complete morons. Might explain why its kind of hard for me to watch these "meanwhile" scenes throughout the abduction arc...
Far be it from me to want to be hurtful or anything, sincerely. But please, make the distinction between real life and these games. Experiences have no place here. Because the imagination is not governed by any law, contrary to reality. It seems to me obvious, right? Have I misunderstood or confused both?

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Far be it from me to want to be hurtful or anything, sincerely. But please, make the distinction between real life and these games. Experiences have no place here. Because the imagination is not governed by any law, contrary to reality. It seems to me obvious, right? Have I misunderstood or confused both?
well some people draw on real life to make these games I liked the way it was handled because in my family both of my sisters were in an abusive relationship in the games stuff can be used and nothin be said really about it

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

You have nothing to apologize for. I do apologize if I offended you in our previous chat.

Anyways, I still think that George may not be an evil person and that his role was just created to show us how much influence the MC has over the girls, even to be able to ruin others life, just because of his selfishness

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
You have nothing to apologize for. I do apologize if I offended you in our previous chat.

Anyways, I still think that George may not be an evil person and that his role was just created to show us how much influence the MC has over the girls, even to be able to ruin others life, just because of his selfishness
He might be selfish I have to agree with that but I think he loves them also

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
You didn't. I started writing my response from the perspective of "this person simply does not remember the details" since a lot of people here have not replayed the first act of the game recently, but by the end of my response I got riled up by old memories. That's why I mentioned my experience.
Honestly I don't believe that George's role was anything more than showing a dude who we will want to take Fiona away from. Making the only two times we get to see him being him having sex with Fiona (if you advise her to take the sexiest outfit for the date), and second him coming to the house throwing a fit basically proves that his involvement in the game was always supposed to be shallow, and we were supposed to label him as a douchebag.
I completely understand that this is a work of fiction, but I still have the right to draw my own conclusions about the characters in said work, based on the information presented. A post was submitted questioning whether George is a douchebag or not, and I submitted my response stating what I think of the character and why.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Reaverer Actually, I think I confused you with other user of this forum. Nevermind, an apology never comes bad xD.

But as I was about to tell @Billy54321 even if the MC loves the girls, we cannot forget that the MC is acting as an abusive person as well, due to he is using his power to take over the minds and bodies of the girls .

I know that this game is just ficition, but if we start comparing it with real life topics, we cannot overlook this.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Reaverer Actually, I think I confused you with other user of this forum. Nevermind, an apology never comes bad xD.

But as I was about to tell @Billy54321 even if the MC loves the girl, we cannot forget that the MC is acting as an abusive person as well, due to he is using his power to take over the minds and bodies of the girls .

I know that this game is just ficition, but if we start comparing it with real life topics, we cannot overlook this.
thanks for letting me know that and I can see that too I was enjoying to chat about it and just put my two cents in on it

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Actually with antagonists we could still face, George did state he wasnt gone, he was just going away that day wasnt going to let her leave him like that, he could return and continue to be the ass that he seemed to be, then theres the dealers that supplied Nikki, they wont be happy at losing a "client".

Lots of small stories could be added, we dont need Mindlos.

I hope we get rid of Mindlos, but there is always a chance he will survive, id rather have him take a concrete bath, 9 feet down, but ohh well thats personal preferences.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reaverer

He was a douchebag to me just for the fact that he was dating Fiona, she is for the MC harem and no one else but like Reaverer said he seemed to get really aggressive which is always a bad sign, I wonder if he will ever show up again.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Actually with antagonists we could still face, George did state he wasnt gone, he was just going away that day wasnt going to let her leave him like that, he could return and continue to be the ass that he seemed to be, then theres the dealers that supplied Nikki, they wont be happy at losing a "client".

Lots of small stories could be added, we dont need Mindlos.
I agree that lots of small stories could be happening here. As a matter of fact, I believe (and this is just my opinion) that the game would work far better like that. As for George, I seriously don't believe that he will return - I even doubt that the devs themselves remember him. His role was just that small and he was basically a tool (hey - in more ways than one :D) in the story, to make the MC more possesive of Fiona. If you think about it, George does not even have reasonable means of returning - the appartment is abandoned, and Fiona obviously will not be able to pick up a call from him.

As for Nikki's dealers... well unless the MC is going to start going after addict girls than highly doubtful that we will get anything beytond a single scene refering to that. How far will a dealer possibly go for one client, who doesn't have that much money in the first place?

He was a douchebag to me just for the fact that he was dating Fiona, she is for the MC harem and no one else but like Reaverer said he seemed to get really aggressive which is always a bad sign,
That's exactly what I meant :) I mean, I get that this guy was supposed to just be an ass we were supposed to not like. The thing about a potential abuser is just my conclusion, based on a detail that the dev put there most likely not thinking as deep about it as I did. It's a similar deal to as some people drawing conclusions that Mario is actually a psycho, because of some details in the manual for the original game ;P

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The thing about a potential abuser is just my conclusion, based on a detail that the dev put there most likely not thinking as deep about it as I did.
It was how fast he quickly turned to anger and it wasn't just like oh screw this I'm out of here he pretty much went nuts and for any woman that would have probably been pretty intimidating and Fiona seeing that side to him thinking wow what an asshole we did Fiona a good turn by breaking them up.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes