3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
What I personally don't really understand is that why everyone is assuming that Mindloss is over and done with? He may just escape this to come back stronger like most action dramas.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What I personally don't really understand is that why everyone is assuming that Mindloss is over and done with? He may just escape this to come back stronger like most action dramas.
Not everyone is... we had quiet a lively discussion about such scenarios quiet a while back... yeah it had been that long since that dreadening cliffhanger...
Some people apparently just came late for that discussion... and there is no real good reason to repeat oneself at this point

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It was how fast he quickly turned to anger and it wasn't just like oh screw this I'm out of here he pretty much went nuts and for any woman that would have probably been pretty intimidating and Fiona seeing that side to him thinking wow what an asshole we did Fiona a good turn by breaking them up.
What worry about is if this guys would team up with mindlos we already seen these ntr situation now with only mindlos.. if this guy was their too that would be even bigger problem and also mindlos knows how to push the button on mc know with that final cliffhanger so i dont see how he can escape now without mc pulling a gun on him before he slips away.

Also with those damn cliffhanger it would suck if the next episode again ends with a very bad cliffhanger with leaves mc hanging for months without new content.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
By the way, five months ago there was a release! All a happy holiday. We are waiting for an apology schedule and the truth. :unsure: :cry:

Reactions: 0le

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What worry about is if this guys would team up with mindlos we already seen these ntr situation now with only mindlos.. if this guy was their too that would be even bigger problem and also mindlos knows how to push the button on mc know with that final cliffhanger so i dont see how he can escape now without mc pulling a gun on him before he slips away.

Also with those damn cliffhanger it would suck if the next episode again ends with a very bad cliffhanger with leaves mc hanging for months without new content.
Yeah, that is always a possibility Mindlos could have looked a little into Fiona and her background maybe sees she had something with this guy and he'd use that for his personal gain.

And no more cliffhangers, please this one has dragged on long enough :p

Reactions: JayX

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well i don´t want to further discuss this theme but one thing is certain here

The MC is immune to Mindlos powers and so are EVERY girl/person the MC used his powers on so far so if mindlos does not boost "his" powers a lot more up that Mindlos case should be closing soon i think.
don´t forget that the MC drank this second bottle with that he can probably break through EVERY mind control mindlos has made his puppet with.
Even if Rachel was caught by Mindlos Mens when she investigated the warehouse when she tells the mc about beeing followed in her office the mindcontrol mindlos would have made there would have been broken in Rachels office from the MC.
Mindlos shuttet the MC up with a rope there so he can not talk to break the control over the bounty hunter bitch that is under mindlos control for now.
Rachel had the same eyes and face impression when the MC tried to manipulate her just like now with Mindlos at the end so maybe she is faking it at the end,maybe she was immune all the time?? we don´t know and will not know unless this update comes out and tells us.
But one thing i know for sure here regartless that cliffhanger and that is : Rachel is NOT under Mindlos Control it wont´t fit in the past storytelling.

looking at the Dev here i am still impressed how many supporters are still there and have faith in him for beeing on silend mode here. :unsure:

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
well i don´t want to further discuss this theme but on thing is certain here

The MC is immune to Mindlos powers and so are EVERY girl/person the MC used his powers on so far so if mindlos does not boost "his" powers a lot more up that Mindlos case should be closing soon i think.
don´t forget that the MC drank this second bottle with that he can probably break through EVERY mind control mindlos has made his puppet with.
Rachel had the same eyes and face impression when the MC tried to manipulate her just like now with Mindlos at the end so maybe she is faking it at the end,maybe she was immune all the time?? we don´t know and will not know unless this update comes out and tells us.

looking at the Dev here i am still impressed how many supporters are still there and have faith in him for beeing on silend mode here. :unsure:
From the silence, i doubt we see anything anytime soon. It will be in Dec or maybe abandon....
It stayed at 93% for a long time... i doubt that you need 2 months for 7% progress

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I have been an ardent fan but even I'm having second thoughts about this being on-hold / abandoned like OFANF

Reactions: keer

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
With me it's a hard case of wishful thinking. I don't really casre anymore how this guy can be written out of this game - I just want him gone and never return XD.
Yeah, that is always a possibility Mindlos could have looked a little into Fiona and her background maybe sees she had something with this guy and he'd use that for his personal gain.
Honestly, I think that there is nothing that George can do that Midlos does not already have some slaves that can do it better. George does not even work as a bait, becaue there is no chance in Hell that the MC will ever trust him with anything, or any story he may come up with. At most, George may introduce some drama into the story, by recognizing the MC (or Fiona, if that would be happening after a successful rescue) on the street or something - which would create a threat of exposing them and their hideout.
Even if Rachel was caught by Mindlos Mens when she investigated the warehouse when she tells the mc about beeing followed in her office the mindcontrol mindlos would have made there would have been broken in Rachels office from the MC.
[...]
But one thing i know for sure here regartless that cliffhanger and that is : Rachel is NOT under Mindlos Control it wont´t fit in the past storytelling.
The Rachel thing does create a lot of mystery. For one, as seen with Samantha, breaking somebody else's control over a person causes them to loose consciousness, yet Rachel is awake. On the other hand, one of the "meanwhile" scense showed that an unsuccessful attempt to break someone's control causes Mindlos a severe headache, yet this has not happened either. This is why some people, way back when, suggested that Victoria might be somewhere nearby in this scene - when Mindlos tried to take over the MCs mind during the first rescue attempt (act 1), he didn't even know that he did not succeed, until MC started talking back. The same was with Samantha, before the MC took the second drug, and Victoria was at the office.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At most, George may introduce some drama into the story, by recognizing the MC (or Fiona, if that would be happening after a successful rescue) on the street or something - which would create a threat of exposing them and their hideout.
Well that was my main worry that he could just stumble upon them by chance probably not though as we've probably seen the last of George anyway but it could always be a scenario that could happen, besides we have enough going on with Mindlos to be worrying about some nobody, however we could encounter simillar type of guys especially if we decide to pursue other girls for our harem who are already in a relationship.

Reactions: Reaverer

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
especially if we decide to pursue other girls for our harem who are already in a relationship.
Honestly, I personally wouldn't be into that. Maybe if their partners all turned out to be complete douchebags, like with Fiona, but even that I felt was unnecessary.

Reactions: Mormont

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How many of us are feeling from no update for months after a God Damned Cliffhanger.
I guess I was relatively lucky, I only found out about this game and played through it about a month ago. Had I known it'd end on such a cliffhanger, I'd have waited for the update to play it. But I didn't read the thread before playing because I was afraid of spoilers.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I guess I was relatively lucky, I only found out about this game and played through it about a month ago. Had I known it'd end on such a cliffhanger, I'd have waited for the update to play it. But I didn't read the thread before playing because I was afraid of spoilers.
always smart to avoid reading the thread when playing a new game or update.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
always smart to avoid reading the thread when playing a new game or update.
Personaly I only read the OP and a few of the following posts to get a grisp about the game before actually playing it a bit... only if I run into circels or bugs I look at later posts, otherwise I pretty much let the game talk for itself aswell.
And Later posts can wait until after I completed the current release

Reactions: Reaverer and Haast

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In a way, I hope the reason for the silence is because they are busy with getting the update ready optimistic I know but can only hope that's the case.

Reactions: Haast and D Dog
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes