3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

trickster12

Jan 31, 2019
I recently talked to Mr ZZ and although I cannot give details, I am afraid that payment will be also on hold in February.

It looks like they did not have so much free time recently, to keep working on the game (well, to be por specific, to work on rendering, the only part left).

At least, they won´t charge anyone more until the version is finished.
So.. march or april update? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 0le

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not procrastinate making the needed talk for the updates and where they should lead.
Let us reminisce of the golden days of mansion life and babes on call for the MC.
Where are those moments leading in the future? Why is this game not CAPITALIZING ON THEM!?!

Reactions: Haast and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Please do not procrastinate making the needed talk for the updates and where they should lead.
Let us reminisce of the golden days of mansion life and babes on call for the MC.
Where are those moments leading in the future? Why is this game not CAPITALIZING ON THEM!?!
Always leading with the right idea (y) I'm looking forward to expanding the MC harem :love:

Reactions: JayX and Haast

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This doesn't matter anymore. The game is on hold, and even if the update will be released or not - it will be the last update, the game will never be finished.
I'd like to see you share prove for that information...
So far the game Update circel may change to 1-2 Updates per year or will get actually abondened... but we haven't seen any real prove of either and same goes for this statement

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
This doesn't matter anymore. The game is on hold, and even if the update will be released or not - it will be the last update, the game will never be finished.
I'd like to see you share prove for that information...
So far the game Update circel may change to 1-2 Updates per year or will get actually abondened... but we haven't seen any real prove of either and same goes for this statement

This is what he told me

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is what he told me

So how it is right now this game is practicly dead no one is doing anything and their is no timeline if or when it even continues at least this part is better then nothing.. better then milking your patreon for months and be paid for doing nothing..

Reactions: keer

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So how it is right now this game is practicly dead no one is doing anything and their is no timeline if or when it even continues at least this part is better then nothing.. better then milking your patreon for months and be paid for doing nothing..
Not sure about the "practically dead" or "noone is doing anything" but this is probably a strain on the team and a determining moment of the project... if they pull through they might come back in old high form or the burnout will destroy them... only time will tell

Reactions: Joepieke

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Not sure about the "practically dead" or "noone is doing anything" but this is probably a strain on the team and a determining moment of the project... if they pull through they might come back in old high form or the burnout will destroy them... only time will tell

To be honest, the only (although important) fact they could be blamed for, was that they were charging people without giving almost any new content. That has been resolved.

However, all of this puts a subject on the table, that should be talked about:

What is actually a patron? An investor?

I have talked about this with some people and some thinks that patrons are indeed investors, who gave their money specifically to create a "product". Others however, think that they are people who are simply donating, without expecting anything in exchange, no matter what the recevier does with it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To be honest, the only (although important) fact they could be blamed for, was that they were charging people without giving almost any new content. That has been resolved.

However, all of this puts a subject on the table, that should be talked about:

What is actually a patron? An investor?

I have talked about this with some people and some thinks that patrons are indeed investors, who gave their money specifically to create a "product". Others however, think that they are people who are simply donating, without expecting anything in exchange, no matter what the recevier does with it.
Since you are charged a VAT it can't be a donation if you ask me... however the nature of this support is also strongly based on how the Patreon is build... if you build it to support a team of artists, dev and coders instead of a single project they have the leeway to start other side projects, as you support all their projects by supporting them... if they started a Patreon for a specific project though that's not an option.
You may Support but you don't give up your money as a donation would do, as you are charged repeatedly without actively refreshing your pledge each month, hencefor you can have demands based on set time frames and deadlines the Patreon has given themselfes.

But that's my own opinion here

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Let the babies add something, or else all the girls are pregnant in theory! Children will be born to the release))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hypnouser

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
I can not understand why a Dev. shows such Behavior towards his Supported, that is Disrespectful and Unacceptable!!

with questions like when is the next Update Finished....?...when it is Finished....?....or....I don't know when it will be Finished....?

Last Release Date: 2019-07-06.....(n)...people have the right to question him, Especially his Supporters!!

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I can not understand why a Dev. shows such Behavior towards his Supported, that is Disrespectful and Unacceptable!!

with questions like when is the next Update Finished....?...when it is Finished....?....or....I don't know when it will be Finished....?

Last Release Date: 2019-07-06.....(n)...people have the right to question him, Especially his Supporters!!
Check it Discord, the answer will be there .. And pray for their work!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Mr.ZZСегодня, в 20:24

tootiecornet4 As already said and communicated, we're still on it but, thu various private reasons, development is really slow. Therefore payments on patreon are on hold till V009 is out.

Reactions: hypnouser and Haast
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes