3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
It's not good losing money and half of the fanbase if it's ever to return it sure will have to be quite the update to get everyone on board again.
Well spoken. I am/was patron since big comeback and was considering quitting around November. No information from author was more annoying than lack of updates. Even if they return will amazing update (doubt) getting people back will be hard. Waiting months for next version is annoying but having barely any information and not knowing if anything is getting done is tiresome.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not even any news of how far off they were either I guess it can't be good news if they can't tell us that :(

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'm surprised this got put onhold again honestly. That big comeback was good for them and then they just threw it away again. Mr zz needs to make up his mind.

Reactions: Mormont and keer

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
How dare the developers not work on this game full time for a pittance, instead of working other jobs to pay the bills. All of them are so fucking selfish. And I choose to ignore they are pausing Patreon until the next update is released. I don't care that they need to eat and pay the electricity bill.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
How dare the developers not work on this game full time for a pittance, instead of working other jobs to pay the bills. All of them are so fucking selfish. And I choose to ignore they are pausing Patreon until the next update is released. I don't care that they need to eat and pay the electricity bill.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get that this is sarcasm but there is just some faults in your sarcasm. Firstly, they weren't working for pittance and if they were then that's on Mr zz for taking on to many team members. Secondly, he was sat at 850 patreons before he stopped relaying info and before he turned off the monthly charges he was earning well over the amount he needed to pay his staff however what he pays them is on him. Thirdly, the team fell apart once before so it's possible that it happened again. Feel free to be a troll. I don't support creators who do this shit anyway.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
With the game the gift he was making more then 4000 a month with the reloaded version he never got that amount again.

Reactions: JayX

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With the game the gift he was making more then 4000 a month with the reloaded version he never got that amount again.
If you failed once it's much harder to gain trust again... many will give you the chance of a doubt to prove yourself if you are unknown.
Even if your first project is not a major success as long as you complete it it will build a reputation... pretty much the only way ICStor and his kin are as successful as they are right now as their projects seem to fall apart

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually with the original The Gift he was at most around 1000.The best he was is around 3500 just before the disappearance in 2017.And that was with less patrons than he had last year.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
We will wait and discuss, and the developer will be silent and promise a release! Bastards ..

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
I don’t understand why he won’t just release the thing in its current state. According to his “status bar” it was at 95% completion months ago with just some rendering left, which should mean that there is at least something semi playable.
It would make things probably quite easier as the community could see wether there is something or not and fix the missing things themselve much quicker.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
For those who get money problem in this game
Just go to MC's mobile option then click on properties icon then click on every character name after that you can set them as worker and with this you skip everyday...you can see your money raising

• Angry
Reactions: orion77 and keer
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes