3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Your long and thought out post would make sense if this guy didn't go radio silence a full 6 or more months, before a country that won't be named released the thing putting us all in quarantine in the first place.
Memory serves, this guy was making bank on this game, and never had the decency to notify his Patreons that he was dropping the project. Hell, the dude has over 300 people still hanging out on the dead Patreon page in hopes the guy comes back with anything.
I understand where you are coming from, and you are pretty much spot on here. My post wasn't meant as a defense of any particular dev, including this one. It just bothers me that most people seem to always think that the quarantine automatically means faster game development, when in many cases it's the opposite.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Your long and thought out post would make sense if this guy didn't go radio silence a full 6 or more months, before a country that won't be named released the thing putting us all in quarantine in the first place.
Memory serves, this guy was making bank on this game, and never had the decency to notify his Patreons that he was dropping the project. Hell, the dude has over 300 people still hanging out on the dead Patreon page in hopes the guy comes back with anything.
Sorry to disappoint you, but he hasn't charge me at least since January. So why should I leave him if it didn't cost me anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast and MerlinUSA

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you, but I he hasn't charge me at least since January. So why should I leave him if it didn't cost me anything?
Oh I know, never said he was still charging people...I was referring to the sheer popularity and loyalty the fans of this game have/had. He had a really great thing going at the time, and just disappeared, without as much as a thank you or goodbye. Anyway, hope a Dev will pick up the story where it was left off one of these days :giggle:

Reactions: Xaos_

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh I know, never said he was still charging people...I was referring to the sheer popularity and loyalty the fans of this game have/had. He had a really great thing going at the time, and just disappeared, without as much as a thank you or goodbye. Anyway, hope a Dev will pick up the story where it was left off one of these days :giggle:
I think, the reason for this is we all hope that the game will be continued especially if it doesn't cost anything.:D

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Patience and hope are our everything in such a situation !! We are waiting for comics if the game does not work ... :ROFLMAO: (n)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, imagine having your family around you all day and night, because they can't GO ANYWHERE. Why would that be an obstacle for making a sex game on your computer for hours and hours.
I was shocked to recently learn rendering a single image can take HOURS. I can't even fathom it. I wanna make a game myself but i thnk it's gonna have to wait some years for the technology to get stronger. I dont have that commitment or patience level.

Reactions: Xaos_

trickster12

Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, imagine having your family around you all day and night, because they can't GO ANYWHERE. Why would that be an obstacle for making a sex game on your computer for hours and hours.
*Young daughter walks over to her father at the computer* "Daddy, what are you doing?"
*Father waves her away* "Daddy is just trying to the lighting on this load of cum inside this girl's pussy just right. Go bother your brother."

The quarantine can both be very good or very bad for a game developer. People just seem to jump straight to "Lol, everybody is now at home all day, so he should work on his game all day, no exceptions!"
Not many people seem to think about "Hmm, if the guy has a family, they are now always home, which doesn't exactly make it easy to render sex images on your computer for hours and hours every day." He MIGHT be able to do a few at night, when the family is sleeping, but then again: He needs sleep as well, and probably can't sleep at day & work at night, when the family is home, because he needs to look after the kids and help with housework.

Also think about the possibility, that most of these people aren't making a ton of money, and that they are looking at the risk of losing their job/house/health/whatever, which also does NOT make game development a priority.

I understand why people might be getting impatient with some devs, but keep in mind that this lockdown is making it HARDER, not easier, for a lot of these developers to make these kinds of games. It's always easy to tell a homeless man "Just buy a house!" until you become a homeless man and discover, that life ain't that simple.
Actually i would take your opinion valid and completely destroy my eight words of opinion if the dev wouldn't stop the payment a year later and have all the money in the idk 9-10 months with all his patreons believe his words of "im develop the game believe me" just to give him money for a death game

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Actually i would take your opinion valid and completely destroy my eight words of opinion if the dev wouldn't stop the payment a year later and have all the money in the idk 9-10 months with all his patreons believe his words of "im develop the game believe me" just to give him money for a death game
Then be my guest:
Sorry to disappoint you, but he hasn't charge me at least since January. So why should I leave him if it didn't cost me anything?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I was shocked to recently learn rendering a single image can take HOURS. I can't even fathom it. I wanna make a game myself but i thnk it's gonna have to wait some years for the technology to get stronger. I dont have that commitment or patience level.
Yeah, it can be quite a demanding process, that's for sure.

As c3p0 already pointed out multiple times already, the dev here isn't charging his patrons any money right now and hasn't done so since last year. They are losing nothing while waiting for him to release the game. Also, as I already explained earlier, my post is not about defending this developer or any other developer. It's about you assuming that you know exactly how the quarantine affects people, when you don't know anything about them or their situation.
100 people in quarantine are affected in 100 different ways, you can't just shove them all into 1 single basket named "Loads of time to spend!"

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, it can be quite a demanding process, that's for sure.

As c3p0 already pointed out multiple times already, the dev here isn't charging his patrons any money right now and hasn't done so since last year. They are losing nothing while waiting for him to release the game. Also, as I already explained earlier, my post is not about defending this developer or any other developer. It's about you assuming that you know exactly how the quarantine affects people, when you don't know anything about them or their situation.
100 people in quarantine are affected in 100 different ways, you can't just shove them all into 1 single basket named "Loads of time to spend!"
That maybe true you can't put them in a basket with a name like loads of time to spend...but at the same time how come there is no update or even talk about the game that he/they are working on ... no talk or or updates to me means that they are not working on the game to began with just trying to do enough to get payed and stop the project later .... seems like alot of game makers are doing that they start a game wait around about 6-8 months and then stop there projects..saying something like not enough money or time to do it... just like with another game I really liked My new life it got to version 2.1 extra and then somehow he says something about doing a remake of the game ... just different story and more things to add at a later date... just finish the game first then make a revamp version don't just stop one and just go with the new game ...stuff like that real makes me mad...I can understand if the my new life game was just to missed up to work on but its not so why do a remake but not finish the first game first and then do the remake/revamp? this game was great but for what ever reason it has not been updated in the last 5 months that I know of...the story was good, places were okay,I had hoped for a more open world game but all in all a very good if not great game....just wish it was finished...

Reactions: vmaks

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
That maybe true you can't put them in a basket with a name like loads of time to spend...but at the same time how come there is no update or even talk about the game that he/they are working on ... no talk or or updates to me means that they are not working on the game to began with just trying to do enough to get payed and stop the project later .... seems like alot of game makers are doing that they start a game wait around about 6-8 months and then stop there projects..saying something like not enough money or time to do it... just like with another game I really liked My new life it got to version 2.1 extra and then somehow he says something about doing a remake of the game ... just different story and more things to add at a later date... just finish the game first then make a revamp version don't just stop one and just go with the new game ...stuff like that real makes me mad...I can understand if the my new life game was just to missed up to work on but its not so why do a remake but not finish the first game first and then do the remake/revamp? this game was great but for what ever reason it has not been updated in the last 5 months that I know of...the story was good, places were okay,I had hoped for a more open world game but all in all a very good if not great game....just wish it was finished...
Not saying you are wrong here, but the problems with lacking communication/game updates was a problem adult games developers had LONG before COVID was ever a thing. The speed of game updates/posts from devs seems about the same to me, as it was before covid, so I don't think the quarantine has any positive or negative effect on game development, when looking at the adult games industry overall.

I could be wrong, obviously.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First he stoped charging people for the game... so your complaints are invalid... any complaints regarding other games should be droped in the specific threads, as this is rather dilluting the informations shared so far...
I can see that you got burned in the past and are hard to trust again, still loosing all hope for the future is equal to never play a game again because it "could" take a turn for the worst.
Reason to restart a game... the game code is a jungle the Dev is no longer able to navigate... yet his skills have improved far enough that he could manage a better game base in a reasonable time... restructing a mess takes a lot of time writing it from the scratch can be much faster, also dureing restucturing there will be no content Updates which makes supporter rather unhappy.
Another reason is that the Devis unhappy with the start of the story since his storytelling has improved and he might have far better ideas to offer variations to the story or make it more interesting... his future story however is still good enough to implement in the remade game

Mar 27, 2019
First he stoped charging people for the game... so your complaints are invalid... any complaints regarding other games should be droped in the specific threads, as this is rather dilluting the informations shared so far...
I can see that you got burned in the past and are hard to trust again, still loosing all hope for the future is equal to never play a game again because it "could" take a turn for the worst.
Reason to restart a game... the game code is a jungle the Dev is no longer able to navigate... yet his skills have improved far enough that he could manage a better game base in a reasonable time... restructing a mess takes a lot of time writing it from the scratch can be much faster, also dureing restucturing there will be no content Updates which makes supporter rather unhappy.
Another reason is that the Devis unhappy with the start of the story since his storytelling has improved and he might have far better ideas to offer variations to the story or make it more interesting... his future story however is still good enough to implement in the remade game
Step 1 I am not complaning about being charged or not
Step 2 My complaint is that most the game makers don't finish there games.
Step 3 Don't make remakes of the games before they are finished,granted some coding problems may happen and cause errors so you may have to redo the game but please finish it first you can always go back and change the problems at a later date...
Step 4 If you start a game finish it before doing a remake or revamp game.
Step 5 most of the game makers have great ideas about different things in games ,.start simple get the idea build the game around it add context to it keep it going with updates every 30-90 days..don't change the story you want in it wait tell it is done then if you still want to change the story you can with a remake or revamp game...
Step 6 My new life vs My new life revamp My new life is by far better then the revamp, the only thing the revamp has going for it is that it gets updates every 3 months ... My new life is stuck at version 2.1 extra the revamp is at 0.7.5...the first game has alot of content and is around 5 gigs in size, the revamp is closer to 6 gigs and only half if that in content I don't know if have a game thats over 5 gigs to download every 3 months is worth it when you can download the first game and get all the story and contant as the revamped game maybe not as dark as the revamp game but all quest lines are done unlike revamp game it still needs alot of work... and more work = a bigger download...
Now lets talk about this game the story is good pictures and vid is good models are very good had hoped for a more open world but all in all a very good game ... sad that it got abandoned had been waiting like some for more content to be added to it....

Mar 27, 2019
Not saying you are wrong here, but the problems with lacking communication/game updates was a problem adult games developers had LONG before COVID was ever a thing. The speed of game updates/posts from devs seems about the same to me, as it was before covid, so I don't think the quarantine has any positive or negative effect on game development, when looking at the adult games industry overall.

I could be wrong, obviously.
Most people would think with the covid thing going on that the game makers should be able to finish some of there projects not true If you are making any game you have to have a place to work without people buging you about what your doing ... house arrest is basicly what we have as the covid virus gets around the people stay home if you have kids you know you can't work on a game with them home ....Now those people that live alone or are single don't have that problems and should be working on there projects....as far as adult games go only the single or the people that are alone have the time to do any thing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Step 1 I am not complaning about being charged or not
Step 2 My complaint is that most the game makers don't finish there games.
Step 3 Don't make remakes of the games before they are finished,granted some coding problems may happen and cause errors so you may have to redo the game but please finish it first you can always go back and change the problems at a later date...
Step 5 most of the game makers have great ideas about different things in games ,.start simple get the idea build the game around it add context to it keep it going with updates every 30-90 days..don't change the story you want in it wait tell it is done then if you still want to change the story you can with a remake or revamp game...
Step 6 My new life vs My new life revamp My new life is by far better then the revamp, the only thing the revamp has going for it is that it gets updates every 3 months ... My new life is stuck at version 2.1 extra the revamp is at 0.7.5...the first game has alot of content and is around 5 gigs in size, the revamp is closer to 6 gigs and only half if that in content I don't know if have a game thats over 5 gigs to download every 3 months is worth it when you can download the first game and get all the story and contant as the revamped game maybe not as dark as the revamp game but all quest lines are done unlike revamp game it still needs alot of work... and more work = a bigger download...
Now lets talk about this game the story is good pictures and vid is good models are very good had hoped for a more open world but all in all a very good game ... sad that it got abandoned had been waiting like some for more content to be added to it....
Reasons for higher game size is normally higher quality for renders... also an option for an early remake.
Anyway your reasons are individual... for example creators with a rather flimsy nature might priotirize to advance a game upon an idea, than a number of new ideas pile up, that previously were impossible to realise duo to the lacking abilities as a creator... so either he/she keeps working on a game knowing he/she could make a game with a far better quality if he/she just tried... or they find a breaking point and redo what they previously did with better gameplay, coding and/or graphics.
Is it the best way to handle this? who knows I am not a creator, but I know people that get stressed and frustrated about stuff like bad content knowing they could do far better by now... and if they feel pressured by their supporters to keep going and forget about those great ideas it can burn them... admitedly there are creators that use such excuses far to freely and are untrustworthy at this point... but I wouldn't say that as a general rule
Most people would think with the covid thing going on that the game makers should be able to finish some of there projects not true If you are making any game you have to have a place to work without people buging you about what your doing ... house arrest is basicly what we have as the covid virus gets around the people stay home if you have kids you know you can't work on a game with them home ....Now those people that live alone or are single don't have that problems and should be working on there projects....as far as adult games go only the single or the people that are alone have the time to do any thing
Or at minimum have a seperated workplace and a significant other that is supportive of their Partners as this "job" is currently the only ensured income most of them have... which admitedly is unlikely to be the case for the majority :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Step 2 My complaint is that most the game makers don't finish there games
Have you statistic or is it your own viewpoint? Also in regard to what? Here we see 90% of games that are in development and some of them get abandoned. This happens in all development process and isn't that unusual at all, only different most time we only see the finished ones.
Sure, code framework is one importent pillor for all software project. It can help you greatly if it's done well and can be a pain in the ass if it isn't.
A lot of reason to remake a game from scratch. Unhappy with the story, art or code framework or skill improverment over the progress and simple want to redo early work to be on same level.
Sometimes with "lazy" code it is easier to begin from scratch rather to patch your existing code. And "lazy" code can cost you a fortune to take care of it. Also most of devs on this site aren't professionals but hobbyist. And sometimes their porject here is their first one and often you learn it the hard way especially if you be caught of guard by your own success.
Some do, some do it not. Some have great ideas and lack the skill, some have the skill and even then you need time for it. Some simply listen to this site and adjust their game for it.
It exist more different reason than I can count, but one thing for me that it would count is, that the dev do with the game that he has planned and don't make change simple because of request and complains.
Often the reamp has "better" viusal (higher resolution, more/better/longer animation and so forth). Perhaps the dev could shrink the size more (thinking about different file format and settings of them), but to do this right needs planning ahaed and to time to try and setup your workflow. And often decision that help you in the long run are opposed to the ones that helps you in short time.
As I don't know this game in particular I can't really say something at all.

Yet for a lot of the devs, what they could do better is often communication. And I don't mean making some promise, simple state where you are and why and what your plans are, if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Abandoned.. this hurts
Looks like an explanation is needed. The "Abandoned" tag was added by the forum mods, as f95zone seems to have a policy for adding this to projects that don't get updated for a signifficant amount of time. The dev never said he is abandoning the project. On the contrary - he said that the project is NOT abandoned, just delayed. Now, whether you believe that or not is entirely up to you... I sure am starting to have doubts.

Reactions: Joepieke
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes