3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now, whether you believe that or not is entirely up to you
I don't know anyone that does believe him.

Looks like an explanation is needed. The "Abandoned" tag was added by the forum mods, as f95zone seems to have a policy for adding this to projects that don't get updated for a signifficant amount of time. The dev never said he is abandoning the project.
Very few devs do say they are abandoning projects. Most devs just vanish.

That said F95's policy has nothing to do with updates, you could go years without updating a game and not get the abandoned tag as long as you are communicating.

Offcut's hasn't had an update for a year and still manages to avoid the abandoned tag.

It's 3 months without any form of communication at all that get's a game the abandoned tag. On hold is dev requested which is what this would have if the dev wasn't talking complete and utter bollocks for the third or fourth time since this games first appearance.

Reactions: italicus and keer

luke88

Apr 29, 2017
Looks like an explanation is needed. The "Abandoned" tag was added by the forum mods, as f95zone seems to have a policy for adding this to projects that don't get updated for a signifficant amount of time. The dev never said he is abandoning the project. On the contrary - he said that the project is NOT abandoned, just delayed. Now, whether you believe that or not is entirely up to you... I sure am starting to have doubts.
Yea fair enough mate. We can only wait and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Joepieke and Ripson

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Guys, us I mentioned this before, stop crying about this game. It is already outdated. Just few weeks ago I found almost same concept game, but with much better animations and renders. The mind society. Worth checking out.
Three months between updates, Dev going for slow burn story, story itself seems interesting, but no way of telling if this will have near the same level of tension with the main villain (if there is even one)...all in all, it's still way to early to hold TMS to this game. Promising start sure, but it'll take a year (four updates) to know or not.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Three months between updates, Dev going for slow burn story, story itself seems interesting, but no way of telling if this will have near the same level of tension with the main villain (if there is even one)...all in all, it's still way to early to hold TMS to this game. Promising start sure, but it'll take a year (four updates) to know or not.
I applaud you for coming to a devs defense about update matters, however I'd suggest you check the year of when the last update was released. And that Mr. ZZ is unfortunately a repeat offender.

Mar 27, 2019
Guys, us I mentioned this before, stop crying about this game. It is already outdated. Just few weeks ago I found almost same concept game, but with much better animations and renders. The mind society. Worth checking out.
I have the mind society game and have played it ...Its a ok game not near as good as this game is the lady's in this game look better to me and the story in this game is alot better...I play this game over the other just for the story alone...

Reactions: vmaks

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have the mind society game and have played it ...Its a ok game not near as good as this game is the lady's in this game look better to me and the story in this game is alot better...I play this game over the other just for the story alone...
I think it is to early do say it is not as good as The Gift Reloaded, as it has just been released.

Reactions: vmaks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I only remember one scene of the landlady being sexual with her boyfriend... it's not really NTR as the MC and her are in no relationship other than being tennand and landlady at that point though... it's also avoidable by makeing her dress conservative for her date with the guy... i.e. only occurs if you make her dress slutty from what I recall.
Later on when you get into a "serious" (mind controlled) relationship you can make her break up with him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I opened the android version, it started with "previously with gift reloaded".

Does that mean there is a prequel? Where can I find it?
It was abondened in favor for this game... Chapter 1 was equal to the one from this game I think (atleast only VERY minor changes)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It was abondened in favor for this game... Chapter 1 was equal to the one from this game I think (atleast only VERY minor changes)
the most obvious changes were the addition of the mom and sis in reloaded, in the original there wasa life guard and a crazy red head girl instead. there are other changes but those are the ones that stood out for me.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dont count on it this game is as dead as can be. the team fell apart due ntr introduced i presume.:rolleyes: Still very sceptical there was ever a team to begin with.

Wait a minute was this the developer that had allot of issues previously ?? like he broke his arm etc.. maybe he broke his nose this time.. or he lost his tounge ?? :poop: :devilish: That is why he went radio silent for all this time.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Dont count on it this game is as dead as can be. the team fell apart due ntr introduced i presume.:rolleyes: Still very sceptical there was ever a team to begin with.
I'm pretty sure the Dev wanted the game to turn into hardcore NTR, where the MC loses everyone and everything for the second part of the story. Just as well it didn't happen if that was the case.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure the Dev wanted the game to turn into hardcore NTR, where the MC loses everyone and everything for the second part of the story. Just as well it didn't happen if that was the case.
The Dev himself stated that he NEVER EVER wanted to make a game with NTR... so I'd like the intel you base this assumption on.
That is why he went radio silent for all this time.
From what I recall he atleast is active from time to time on Twitter or other chat portals... yet there have been no news about the game and wether or not it is continued.
The last shared news indicated that it was... with little to no progress though

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes