3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes the game is probably dead again the other version was also dead i think but in the end it is so again a stupid idiot from mc who goes in every case too stupid is what to do right now the dr can fuck the girls and the mc sits like a stupid, perfect piece of dirt on his stull and whines pathetically to himself just because

he was too stupid to protect the girls and even if it were to go on, the next unavoidable ntr would be as it has already begun because he has made the next slave a slave who then quiets the mc and gives the dr a happy bj what a ridiculous end

Reactions: Alteni

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
yes the game is probably dead again the other version was also dead i think but in the end it is so again a stupid idiot from mc who goes in every case too stupid is what to do right now the dr can fuck the girls and the mc sits like a stupid, perfect piece of dirt on his stull and whines pathetically to himself just because

he was too stupid to protect the girls and even if it were to go on, the next unavoidable ntr would be as it has already begun because he has made the next slave a slave who then quiets the mc and gives the dr a happy bj what a ridiculous end
Or she just pretended to be mind controlled, cos' mindlos wasn't able to MC his mom and sister, however, we may never know.

Reactions: wrarar

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
He has been silent for eight months! Keeps intrigue):censored::censored:
Nah, put the man in the milkers Hall of Fame zone. This shit is in "dev" for 1y and still no update released. I'm a fan of the game, but we don't need another Scamdrop to fart cheap excuses and empty promises.

You bois need to move on and support devs like Philly, DPC, Braindrop or the rest of the serious devs out there to get your money's worth, stop paying milkers to sit on their asses the whole day and not release what they promise.:WeSmart: Guess ICSTOR and Scamdrop's ways of doing business rubbed off on others too. Y'all wanna get scammed, it's your call, but this game is abandoned, don't expect to see it completed.

The "progress" posted on his Patreon page is to let his supporters think that the game is still in dev and make some easy money like ladies on OnlyFans do. At least those girls do release "content" for their supporters and milk something else.;)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Nah, put the man in the milkers Hall of Fame zone. This shit is in "dev" for 1y and still no update released. I'm a fan of the game, but we don't need another Scamdrop to fart cheap excuses and empty promises.

You bois need to move on and support devs like Philly, DPC, Braindrop or the rest of the serious devs out there to get your money's worth, stop paying milkers to sit on their asses the whole day and not release what they promise.:WeSmart: Guess ICSTOR and Scamdrop's ways of doing business rubbed off on others too. Y'all wanna get scammed, it's your call, but this game is abandoned, don't expect to see it completed.

The "progress" posted on his Patreon page is to let his supporters think that the game is still in dev and make some easy money like ladies on OnlyFans do. At least those girls do release "content" for their supporters and milk something else.;)
I agree the game is likely dead. But how does the dev milk money when he has suspended payment since December 2019?

Reactions: Makfor

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I agree the game is likely dead. But how does the dev milk money when he has suspended payment since December 2019?
Last release date was July 2019. He had enough time to release another update.(5 months) I admit I didn't know he paused his Patreon, I usually don't check abandoned games unless they have potential like this one, but 5 months is a "decent" period to release a newer version or split the update in 2 parts if RL shit happens and he can't keep working on the game.

He went missing for quite some too, should've informed his patrons about delays or RL issues !!

Reactions: rKnight

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Last release date was July 2019. He had enough time to release another update.(5 months) I admit I didn't know he paused his Patreon, I usually don't check abandoned games unless they have potential like this one, but 5 months is a "decent" period to release a newer version or split the update in 2 parts if RL shit happens and he can't keep working on the game.

He went missing for quite some too, should've informed his patrons about delays or RL issues !!
Like I said, I agree the game is likely dead. But while he's gone mostly silent since stopping Patreon payments, he did inform about his "issues" (whether they are real or not is a whole different matter) prior to that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh come on....

not again ... :(

that's probably one of the rare game i played for hours and hours. of course it have to be dead again... fml

hope at 25%. i guess the last incest implentation doesn't helped either...

Reactions: fugazi666

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I can tell you guys one thing ther are Working on it again but extremly slowly i cant give you a source so far only that i know some other dev's in the Eroge-Dev scene and the 2 knownn Dev's of the Game are asking for some help on some things with rendering and clothing-clipping problems....so maybe just maybe there is some hope... only time will tell us if the coming back i will trow a Party with my Girl Friend we both like the Game.

gift1234

Aug 26, 2020
I believe you talk to Clara about it I think you have to call her into your room and ask, it's been a while since I played that part but it's a vague recollection.
I called clara several times, but nothing there are no talks about the detective.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I called clara several times, but nothing there are no talks about the detective.
Perhaps try asking the other girls? I'm sure you have to ask one of them using your powers or could be via the phone :unsure: like I said it's been so long since I played that part and I don't really remember how I did it.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Actually there was only "The Gift" and "The Gift - Reloaded", and the reload was actually begun at the same time as they ended the original development, And as mentioned on the 8th there is the possibility of a comeback, nothing definate yet, the main dev had always wanted to go on, but he wasnt a Renderering Dev, having written the story etc.

If it comes back great, if not it is sad, but life is a vindictive *itch.

Reactions: Xaos_

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Bah. Never got the proper Mother/Daughter threesome scene I was hoping for in this one. Looks like we never will.

I'm officially throwing in the towel on this one.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes