3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the last release was bad i was disappointed , its a good choice for him to abandon this game .

Reactions: Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
First The Gift and now The Gift - Reloaded...Anyone excited for The Gift - Revolutions?
He will return once his cash runs dry. he made allot of money with the first game the Gift. at that time he was making more then 5000 a month but once it died out he never came back anywhere close to that ammount.

Seeing at his patreon page:
85% complete

If this goal is reached, I'll look for someone to help me creating The Gift Reloaded.
Looks like he wont gain enough amount to get help this time arround.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
He will return once his cash runs dry. he made allot of money with the first game the Gift. at that time he was making more then 5000 a month but once it died out he never came back anywhere close to that ammount.

Seeing at his patreon page:

Looks like he wont gain enough amount to get help this time arround.
Its a pity, I actually liked this one, but after this one kicking the bucket, I can see why he lost patrons and I don't see how more will flock to him if he does come back and remake this one or just continues with it, this is really giving the people that support him trust issues when they want to support their favorite dev. I mean 5000 a month and still not having anyone to help out with game must mean the money was either going towards better equipment to push out more renders and other necessities, or he was hitting up the nearest stripper joint on a daily basis.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Great game, I really hope that author will come back one day and finish it :)
There is some talk that he is trying to do exactly that, actually he never really stopped wanting to but he needed certain types of Devs to help him, and to date hasnt been able to find them.

There is hope, but hope is a painful thing.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
why is it abandoned? i wish it was continued it had a good story and if done right could've gone right with the girls being saved by the mc before bad stuff you wouldn't have wanted happening happen, with that being said i liked the game/story but wish it was continued and went in a good direction

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Oh yeah? COBD & BADIK, 2 of the very best games here, almost always ends a release on a cliffhanger.
i know of being a dik but couldnt finish it cause it being stupid with save error, not saving all the gallery content forcing me to constantly restart the entire story for all gallery content so i deleted it but wat is COBD?

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
i know of being a dik but couldnt finish it cause it being stupid with save error, not saving all the gallery content forcing me to constantly restart the entire story for all gallery content so i deleted it but wat is COBD?
City of Broken Dreamers

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
why is it abandoned?
Well, the dev was close to getting an update done everything was going smoothly and then he just stopped and I don't think there has been any word since the end of last year. But apparently he is still working on it although I'm not sure I can believe that now.

Reactions: 0le

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There is no save error in BADIK. If you have some, it's either an unsupported mod or compressed version.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Just wondering if this game is actually dead or not... I mean it was declared dead like 2 years ago too and then we got a pretty substantial update ... (took like a year or more...) Was wondering if the dev officially closed it or not.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Just wondering if this game is actually dead or not... I mean it was declared dead like 2 years ago too and then we got a pretty substantial update ... (took like a year or more...) Was wondering if the dev officially closed it or not.
based on the info given to us, the creator just stopped posting anything on his patreon and discord and no one knows what's going on or what the creator's up to. Then when you look at his patreon, the last post was last december.

Reactions: armion82

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Last we heard on here was a month or so ago, he was looking for rendering people on another site, so honestly no-one knows but him.
Right now, if we hear something, then we hear it, if not we focus on other things.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Last we heard on here was a month or so ago, he was looking for rendering people on another site, so honestly no-one knows but him.
Right now, if we hear something, then we hear it, if not we focus on other things.
oh, didn't know he finally made contact and is returning to making the game... If that's true, that makes me happy that HOPEFULLY, we'll get one last update to finish this instead of being forced into yet another cliffhanger that we have to wait months to years to find out what happens next.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes