3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
oh, didn't know he finally made contact and is returning to making the game... If that's true, that makes me happy that HOPEFULLY, we'll get one last update to finish this instead of being forced into yet another cliffhanger that we have to wait months to years to find out what happens next.
i hope it allows us to continue the game in open world after the end of the story

Reactions: chainedpanda

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
It is a good game the cliff hanger ending is like a cop out sorry to say I would love to see the story continued and not just put to bed real quick

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
it is second time already. compare to first time, the game didn't have cliff hanger ending, just ending loop of pimp out girls and enjoy your life.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so... did he find people for rendering?
One could only hope but in 16 days it will have been a year since the last post on patreon fingers crossed we will see this game again but I'm not hopeful of it. :(

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I must say I have never seen a better mind control game than this.
The models look awesome, story was great and I loved what happened with the mother an daughter.^^

Unfortunately it stopped right when it was getting even more interesting, sad that it is abandoned. :cry:

Reactions: trickster12 and 0le

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I must say I have never seen a better mind control game than this.
The models look awesome, story was great and I loved what happened with the mother an daughter.^^

Unfortunately it stopped right when it was getting even more interesting, sad that it is abandoned. :cry:
I agree I just wish someone else or the original auther would give us a good run to a even better ending

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It would be nice if people abandon* a game, they could [with author's permission] mark it 'Donated' and anyone with the will and / or interest could continue it...

*Like really abandon -not coming back- type abandon, not -just not updating / vanished- abandon.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It would be nice if people abandon* a game, they could [with author's permission] mark it 'Donated' and anyone with the will and / or interest could continue it...

*Like really abandon -not coming back- type abandon, not -just not updating / vanished- abandon.
Putting aside the fact that I can count on one hand the number of games on this forum that have officially been abandoned, you are also expecting an individual who has abandoned a project to devote time to making assets available so their work can continue. This happened with Boomatica's one project, but even that wasn't an open source release. The best example I can think of similar to your suggestion is the overhaul mod being worked on for Katie's Corruption, and that was only possible because the models used were pretty much unmodified so they were easy to reproduce.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Putting aside the fact that I can count on one hand the number of games on this forum that have officially been abandoned, you are also expecting an individual who has abandoned a project to devote time to making assets available so their work can continue. This happened with Boomatica's one project, but even that wasn't an open source release. The best example I can think of similar to your suggestion is the overhaul mod being worked on for Katie's Corruption, and that was only possible because the models used were pretty much unmodified so they were easy to reproduce.
I remember a Star Wars based Trainer where the original Dev gave all his assets to the community in order to continue what he started... that aside there was PlayShapes who shared some roughly animated and hand drawn stuff, but never abondened any kind of game.
In short there hardly are any cases of Devs abondening a game without going MIA and those that communicate their intend normally don't share anything about the game they abandon.
MrZZ already Abondened this game once to return to the idea again in this remake so it's not unthinkable we'll see a repeat in history.... I doubt he'll be able to generate enough interest so people will ignore his history as a Dev though

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I remember a Star Wars based Trainer where the original Dev gave all his assets to the community in order to continue what he started... that aside there was PlayShapes who shared some roughly animated and hand drawn stuff, but never abondened any kind of game.
In short there hardly are any cases of Devs abondening a game without going MIA and those that communicate their intend normally don't share anything about the game they abandon.
MrZZ already Abondened this game once to return to the idea again in this remake so it's not unthinkable we'll see a repeat in history.... I doubt he'll be able to generate enough interest so people will ignore his history as a Dev though
wonder what people think on a "Dev" that can not finish one game but keep abandoned them over and over i personalty is wondering if they are even really going to finish them or if they are just riding the Patreon train as some people call it

like i know a dev(that had if is does not still exist a game here not know as in know in real life) that just stop working on a game and that dev did "finish" it but when you play it it is oblivious that the dev had plans for it to be much bigger because the story end as it begins (like serious it really end as the story start in the same situations not as in the game reset but in the same situation as the game was in the start )
o and the Patreon account for that dev game is gone gone (first he stop being a creator then he deleted the Patreon account completely)

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes