3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Uploaded and added the - Non Reloaded - First Version - of this game, to the OP.

Cheers

anwh

Dec 26, 2020
This saddens me as it was one of the first games I downloaded and to top it off it had an interesting story, I really liked it ...
I hope the creator continues it or something ...

Reactions: fugazi666 and Argt

anwh

Dec 26, 2020
the game reminds me (at least the house models) to one where our father dies and it is apparently the fault of a certain Victor who is crazy about our mother, I don't know if it is from the same creator?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
the game reminds me (at least the house models) to one where our father dies and it is apparently the fault of a certain Victor who is crazy about our mother, I don't know if it is from the same creator?
No. That's "Big Brother" by DarkSilver. This game came before that.

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a way I can play The Gift on Mac? Since it doesn't seem like The Gift Reloaded will be finished anytime soon, I wanted to try out the original version of the game

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a way I can play The Gift on Mac? Since it doesn't seem like The Gift Reloaded will be finished anytime soon, I wanted to try out the original version of the game
It's a little like playing a PlayStation 2, since your PlayStation 4 doesn't work. Sure, the game plays, but the story, renders and everything else are so far behind the Reloaded version, it's not really worth the dl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't seen a Mac version of the original game only PC links I don't even know if the Mac version exists any more.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
This developer will not fulfill our desires) So we are waiting for activity, and promises!:mad::mad:

magoh2

Aug 25, 2018
I would like to see this game continued and the story line completed also. I enjoyed playing it.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes