3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I got a feeling he’s gonna come back and continue this game
Would be great..... I highly doubt it... IF he would release the rights to it, for say a percentage of the take, I know several people who would be interested in taking this on.

Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019
Would be great..... I highly doubt it... IF he would release the rights to it, for say a percentage of the take, I know several people who would be interested in taking this on.
That’s also a good option too but Im sure there’s a chance he will come back and finish this

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That’s also a good option too but Im sure there’s a chance he will come back and finish this
So you are sure (100%) there's a chance (less than 100%) he will come back. Talk about hedging your bet. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, that is all based on wishful thinking on your part. Realistically, a dev that has gone missing for over a year is not one that is remotely likely going to come back. Lightning striking not just once but twice? I'm not holding my breath.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So you are sure (100%) there's a chance (less than 100%) he will come back. Talk about hedging your bet. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, that is all based on wishful thinking on your part. Realistically, a dev that has gone missing for over a year is not one that is remotely likely going to come back. Lightning striking not just once but twice? I'm not holding my breath.
That "Lightning already stroke the same target twice once" though.
Him comeing back isn't unthinkable... but unlikely given the fact that he abondened the game the same way before.
If he returns he might do so with a new Alias and than gives himself permission to rework the game once again under that new Alias... it's pretty much impossible to tell such things in an annonymus Internet community

Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019

Some have come back after a year with no response and came back with a new update to

Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019
That "Lightning already stroke the same target twice once" though.
Him comeing back isn't unthinkable... but unlikely given the fact that he abondened the game the same way before.
If he returns he might do so with a new Alias and than gives himself permission to rework the game once again under that new Alias... it's pretty much impossible to tell such things in an annonymus Internet community
That’s also true he could do that as well

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Hmmm.., his Patreon and website is still active.
Did Patreon changed its design or something? Because I still received the message of "paused payment" this month too...however, the message that used to appear at the upper side of the page, has dissapeared

1617716278328.png

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
so is there any way to download and play the old original the gift game to compare the differences, i kinda wanna play the old one then the new one, i think i played this new one earlier on so i obviously didnt have the non ntr mods or didnt know the the options that triggered them but anyways im generally curious on the differences and wanna play both, from what i can tell the models on the old one look great but as of ntr wise id probably like this new one better

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so is there any way to download and play the old original the gift game to compare the differences, i kinda wanna play the old one then the new one, i think i played this new one earlier on so i obviously didnt have the non ntr mods or didnt know the the options that triggered them but anyways im generally curious on the differences and wanna play both, from what i can tell the models on the old one look great but as of ntr wise id probably like this new one better
There are links for it on the first page underneath the current game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can you tell me hoe proceed the part where nikki goes missing from the mall
If I remember correctly she is in the shop you can go into but she is out the back so check the left side of the screen you should be able to click on the wall to go to another room.

Reactions: JayX

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
MrZZ does, unless he one day gives someone permission to take it over, which almost never happens with any games

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
well, Mr. ZZ has given up on it. It is a shame, as it was one of my earliest introductions to Harems and in my mind, the thought put into setting up the household, the girls, etc, all transcend the incest taboo fun with the family girls. I generally do not like young MC but this was an exception-ICSTOR having soured it for me, and without this and Sisterly Lust I likely would not even go for harem games any more.
Peace

• Sad
Reactions: master_n
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes