3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

knitepoet

May 15, 2018
Need a little help.
I keep getting stuck while showing the architect around. I'm running .08b on a windows machine.
Show her all the downstairs rooms and then there's not a way to get out

Edited to add: This is the location I am stuck in
Stuck point.png

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Need a little help.
I keep getting stuck while showing the architect around. I'm running .08b on a windows machine.

View attachment 1198775
It's been a while since I played that part but I'm guessing here I take it you clicked on all the doors? Try clicking on the bottom of the screen where the rug is or at the sides.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Need a little help.

View attachment 1198775
Turn off the left side rollback option and click on the left side door :D
The rollback tricked a few people already :D

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Damn, I was so happy that I found exactly the game I was looking for. To tell you the truth I don't know how would story could proceed much further. It felt like story of was way past mid point. Maybe if they introduced some new antagonisms or something.
Anyway, too bad that we will not get to see rest of the story.
BTW any recommendations for games with mind control as main theme?

Reactions: thokat

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Damn, I was so happy that I found exactly the game I was looking for. To tell you the truth I don't know how would story could proceed much further. It felt like story of was way past mid point. Maybe if they introduced some new antagonisms or something.
Anyway, too bad that we will not get to see rest of the story.
BTW any recommendations for games with mind control as main theme?
try 'The Mind Society' its similar to the gift reloaded but the game does not have much content but the renders are good

Reactions: Durisaz

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is this game really that good as some say? Because i will start tuturing Victoria and i mean, with all that mental power over Clara and... nothing. Game seems very vanilla considering the theme which is a huge disappointment. Gonna keep playing till the end, the story is midly intersting

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Is this game really that good as some say? Because i will start tuturing Victoria and i mean, with all that mental power over Clara and... nothing. Game seems very vanilla considering the theme which is a huge disappointment. Gonna keep playing till the end, the story is midly intersting
Maybe I am biased. The story is as much about arranging a power base to rule as it is fucking the various women you attract in your life. It is one I am genuinely sad that it seems abandoned. Just my 2 pennies worth
Peace

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Maybe I am biased. The story is as much about arranging a power base to rule as it is fucking the various women you attract in your life. It is one I am genuinely sad that it seems abandoned. Just my 2 pennies worth
Peace
Sad it was abandoned as well, but it's a pattern this data unfortunately.
I just think the game has huge potential for something more hardcore.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The game was good for late 2018 remake of a game that came out in Jan 2017 in other words its shit by todays standards. The Dev last pateron post was in Dec of 2019 so I doubt that is coming back if you check the discord (via his Pateron) thats pretty much confirmed.

I just replayed the game and frankly I remember what pissed me off about it the cliff numerous of obvious foreshadowing that the Mom and Sister are being not only abused but sexually abused by some deranged 60-70 year old.

The reason why the game stopped can be due to mutiple reasons the dev has had personal life problems lost interest in the game or lost of subs or lack of gaining subs.

My guess for the downfall of the game is he made the game into sandbox version after the Mom and Sister were captured and started added in unnecessary things that were even connected to the update when it came out.

He didnt add in the content in order of the what was in the original. Nikki The crackhead (or cokehead since she does cocaine) in the shop Rachel the PI and Karen Clara College friend who renovates your Mansion all werent in the original. They shouldve been added after Jessica a girl who works at the coffee shop and a Busty Brunette Life Guard who were in the original.
I noticed the sandbox transition and it broke the flow of the game. Chagning the game midway is never a good sign, because it show you clearly don´t have a plan for the story and just decided to fill the gaps with nothing and repetitive actions..
The mother design was very good, and it was a waste that nothing good came of her character.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I didn't hate that transition. I will admit that it was jarring, but I really liked idea of girls working for you and whole renovation subplot. Anyway even with all it's flaws, this game will be missed.

Reactions: darkdepths and JayX

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I didn't hate that transition. I will admit that it was jarring, but I really liked idea of girls working for you and whole renovation subplot. Anyway even with all it's flaws, this game will be missed.
To be honest, that was my favorite part of the game. Setting up how you can actually have a harem, a power base. I guess I am into that as much or more than the fucking part.
Peace

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
To be honest, that was my favorite part of the game. Setting up how you can actually have a harem, a power base. I guess I am into that as much or more than the fucking part.
Peace
It was my favorite as well. I guess looking back, I'd rather an easier development process of a straight up kinetic VN if it meant we got this game continued.

That said, yeah, I really liked the whole idea of managing our harem to renovate the mansion. It felt like a rewarding process of building up a base of operations to establish a plan to overthrow the old man antagonist and get mom and sis back.

Too ambitious I guess, but a really cool concept nonetheless.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It was my favorite as well. I guess looking back, I'd rather an easier development process of a straight up kinetic VN if it meant we got this game continued.

That said, yeah, I really liked the whole idea of managing our harem to renovate the mansion. It felt like a rewarding process of building up a base of operations to establish a plan to overthrow the old man antagonist and get mom and sis back.

Too ambitious I guess, but a really cool concept nonetheless.
100% with you on that. Hell if the dev is going to never revisit it, he should let some of us take it over, if nothing else as a training tool and a demonstration of what a dev should do when over their head.

I would suggest the same of MIFLY City but the protagonist would have to be completely redone before I would ever consider working on it. ICSTOR is not doing his fan base justice, and he has a creepy as fuck MC. I much prefer the way a similar situation is dealt with in Timestamps, or Sisterly Lust. The protagonists in both of those is written 100 times better and not some creepy projection of the Dev.
Peace

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Just played the game again and made myself sad because I know it is abandoned.:(
This is handsdown the best mind control game on this site! The way the girls change their ways and how the MC is using them is just awesome.
I love that he is not just using it for sex but also to make his live comfortable, bossing them around, letting them doing all the work and taking their earned mony - just living like a king. So much potential.
The story itself is also well done, it is interesting while not distracting from the erotic content.

Last, I am one of the few who like the NTR it was fitting and hot imo.^^

If we somehow get another game like this I would like to have the MC just the way he is. Not thge "romantic idiot" but one who sees what kind of power he has and uses it to his advantage. Of course with a hot mother and sister.:D

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
100% with you on that. Hell if the dev is going to never revisit it, he should let some of us take it over, if nothing else as a training tool and a demonstration of what a dev should do when over their head.

I would suggest the same of MIFLY City but the protagonist would have to be completely redone before I would ever consider working on it. ICSTOR is not doing his fan base justice, and he has a creepy as fuck MC. I much prefer the way a similar situation is dealt with in Timestamps, or Sisterly Lust. The protagonists in both of those is written 100 times better and not some creepy projection of the Dev.
Peace
Yep, couldn't have put it better myself.

BTW, nice to catch you outside of the Rebirth thread lol. Just wanted to point out that your posts there, while quite lengthy, have helped me enjoy the game more. I knew nothing of the lore the game is based upon when I started it, and reading your contributions created a more enjoyable experience of the game for me <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes