3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yep, couldn't have put it better myself.

BTW, nice to catch you outside of the Rebirth thread lol. Just wanted to point out that your posts there, while quite lengthy, have helped me enjoy the game more. I knew nothing of the lore the game is based upon when I started it, and reading your contributions created a more enjoyable experience of the game for me <3
Thanks! I really appreciate that. I feel like some people who have been critical of Rebirth, simply don't understand where it has taken so much of it's infrastructure from. If I can help clarify that, I am a happy person. I am even happier when someone like yourself enjoys the game and is somehow able to enjoy it more after reading my ramblings! :D

I have been active on a few threads, none as much as Rebirth, Heavy Five, Leap of Faith, Picture Perfect, Time For You, Life Happened (was an editor for a while as well as for Timestamps) but also more passively reading or keeping up with or occasionally commenting on Becoming a Rockstar, Sisterly Lust, City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakening, The Sorcerer, Deliverance, Alexandria, Light of My Life, and The Gift Reloaded with largely positive opinions. The vision of this particular game has so much unrealized potential. I would gladly take over writing it, but as an artist/animator I am terrible, and I doubt that Mrzz is inclined to turn it over to anyone in any case.

I have been extremely active in negative ways on the BaDIK, Milfy City, Twists of my Life, Void's Calling, and Parental Love... to the point that I was banned from BaDIK and Milfy City for a while. (still am banned on Steam from the BaDIK forum) ICSTOR is a prime example of someone who is misusing Patreon, to the point of being fraudulent, and Dr. Pinkcake is an excellent animator and artist, (arguably one of the very best) but self admits, and I fully agree that he is not such a great writer. (his Main Characters are unlikable for both Acting Lessons and BaDIK (though not nearly as fucked up weird and creepy as ICSTOR's monstrosity-I say singularly as it is the same character-projection of ICSTOR- regardless of the title of the game, and if he starts another I bet it is a clone of the fuck up from Milfy City) I usually get flamed a great deal by supporters of DPC, but usually they do not realize that I not only bought Acting Lessons and BaDIK on Steam, but have been a Patreon of DPC in the past.

I support/ or have supported through the purchase of or Patreon of- Rebirth, H5 and LoF and CoBD and Depraved Awakenings, and Sisterly Lust as well as Future Love Space Machine, Subverse (Which I bought, love, and will be more active on when more happens-exactly the same with Time for You) and a couple of uh...very very questionable purchases, again to make sure we are clear I financially contributed or purchased the titles above and the two I ashamedly admit to in a second, that are on here either through Patreon or purchase on Steam. (Twists of My Life, Void's Calling- I would put an emoji of putting a gun to my head here but someone might be offended by that.... or even me just saying that....hmmmm ah fuck it- 1623104219540.png lol) I don't fully want to think about what all that mess up there says about my character, because that can't possibly be a healthy exercise :D but it demonstrates that I am at least someone who puts their money where their fingers type and or mouth is...

This game could have been great.. what is here, is what builders would call "good bones". A re-write of some of this, and continuing the story on is so possible. Would be fantastic to do. Simply cloning part of it and proceeding to write a story that would be what this could have become, would be wrong, and as ironic as it is to say on a pirate site, would be illegal.

At least Mrzz is not playing with his supporters like ICSTOR criminally does. HEY ICSTOR 1623104682310.png

Anyhow thanks again and
Peace!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No, not really. I am actually removing this from my watched forums just like I did with scam artist ICSTOR anything.
There is no point watching either of these. I wish you all well though
Peace

hypnosss

May 20, 2017
So guys, I realy like the story like all of you( or the most of you) and I like the genere mind control games in here,so after think for a time now I decide make my game but first I have to know the steps for build one.
You guys know wew I can found this material?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last update 2years ago and still have 245 PATRONS !
Counter questions how many have Icstor?:ROFLMAO:
As Cabin Fever has written Pledge is paused and as long as this is as it is I see no disadvantage to be one of the 245 patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Normally when a game I love get's abandoned, I just get sad and call it a day, but the fact the creator ended it on a fucking cliffhanger is what's inexcusable, where he ended it IN THE MIDDLE OF AN IMPORTANT EVENT. So fuck this creator.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Normally when a game I love get's abandoned, I just get sad and call it a day, but the fact the creator ended it on a fucking cliffhanger is what's inexcusable, where he ended it IN THE MIDDLE OF AN IMPORTANT EVENT. So fuck this creator.
I support you, a broken arm is to blame for everything! ;) ;)

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
not realy because it´s is a intellectual property of mr.zz so if someone continue the game it´s a crime.
yes and no in a way it is completely legal of someone to continue the game due to the 3D assets of the game is not own but license to the "Creator" so if other person have the "same" license they could in theory "continue" the game
even the engine itself is not in the ownership of the "Creator" so it would again not be illegal to continue the game as at the most the "Creator" may "owns" the unique code that the Creator" made when creating the "Game"

but at the most a least in some counties it is completely legal to continue games that is no longer supported aka like someone could again in theory create "patches" for the game and even new "add-ons" the only problem is if they is going to try to earn money doing

but am going to keep myself short due to i have already write about it in a other game thread

but my personal recommendation(OK its more of a opinion in the matter) is that if you wish or is able to "continue" the game to just recreate the game from scratch its will be better in the long round due to it things like 3D rendering will be different due to different computers and even the codes written will be different so that's why its just better to just recreate the game from scratch and by recreating the game in scratch you will be able to easier input new characters without risk "ruining" the games story

and for legal reason its is just a opinion am not a lawyer or anyone working in the legal field all i state is just my opinion based on my knowledge of copyright laws and if any of what i state is confirmed illegal in some counties feel free to inform me i can after all only based my opinion of knowledge i have not on what i don't have

Reactions: hypnosss

Ultitist

May 1, 2021
Keer, I honestly have been looking at this thread since 2017, everytime you reply, you insinuate an inner knowledge of the progress, but in the end, you are full of it. I think you are Mr.ZZ and you are trolling us.
If that's true then damn you keer and if Mr.ZZ you ever read this please atleast let me fucking know what happens next

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes