3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
That is what happened to me. Thanks heaven it wasn´t so much.
Any hint at all the dev's resuming work on the game? I remember before the game stopped, he posted details on future updates as well as several shots of characters being introduced in the next few updates. So there's got to be some work done on TGR that hasn't been released yet.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You know, I liked this game a lot. It had a lot of potential. Now though, if it does get a facelift and further development, will the dev even remember anything from where he was at? I know with me, when I am writing something and I walk away for even a month, I need a month to get back into it.....
Well hopefully he is not doing an ICSTOR and just charging and not working on the product.

Reactions: c3p0 and hypnouser

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
You know, I liked this game a lot. It had a lot of potential. Now though, if it does get a facelift and further development, will the dev even remember anything from where he was at? I know with me, when I am writing something and I walk away for even a month, I need a month to get back into it.....
Well hopefully he is not doing an ICSTOR and just charging and not working on the product.
Well I guess we have to wait for some time and see if mr.zz makes any updates on patreon.

Reactions: Arigon

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Honestly, as far as I am concerned I do not care that much whether he continues development or not by now.
I recently felt kinda nostalgic and started a new playthrough, and well... do you know the feeling when you rewatch a movie or series from years back, stuff you thought back then was the best there is, and realize it aged, well, poorly?
That's what happened to me. I found the graphics quality average at best, and the story (as there is one) not that well written. The whole thing felt, I don't know, stale, dated and not worth my time.

Apr 14, 2019
Honestly, as far as I am concerned I do not care that much whether he continues development or not by now.
I recently felt kinda nostalgic and started a new playthrough, and well... do you know the feeling when you rewatch a movie or series from years back, stuff you thought back then was the best there is, and realize it aged, well, poorly?
That's what happened to me. I found the graphics quality average at best, and the story (as there is one) not that well written. The whole thing felt, I don't know, stale, dated and not worth my time.
I feel the same, this game used to be all the rage, the best realization of this type of fantasy, but now...not so much. I wish the dev had spent a bit more time making the repeatable interaction with sis and mom more...substantial, especially the shower scenes, and allowed a bit more use of the sex slaves, as 99% of the time, he says no to the girls when they ask the mc to have sex with them. I don't know, I still like it, but I guess I am completely disillusioned with this game. Also my favorite girl of all time, the sexy brunette chick that helps you at work, has the worst sex scenes, she seems discolored and gray in her renders.

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that would actually mean that karma hit the developer, so that he won't be able to continue this thing. He missed his chance to be one of the most paid developers.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
So that would actually mean that karma hit the developer, so that he won't be able to continue this thing. He missed his chance to be one of the most paid developers.
I mean, indecisiveness was a big problem with this game long before it was abandoned. The dev could not decide whether to make this a linear VN or a sandbox dating sim. So we ended up getting both, half-baked.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well, as long as he still haspeople suscribed to his patron page, he will still gain money for doing nothing.

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
Here is a question I'm curious about, if someone who makes mods for this game or any other to be honest. Couldn't they in theory continue the game and finish it? Or even continue the story and introduce more or the current Chacaters. Again just curious.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Couldn't they in theory continue the game and finish it?
Theoretical yes.
Practical I don't think so. To continue the game you would need to know all the asset the game used. Although it is possible to find that out yourself it is quite a pain in the arse.
That and you need to be careful with the continuation to avoid an obvious change in style and directions.

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Just played the game again and made myself sad because I know it is abandoned.:(
This is handsdown the best mind control game on this site! The way the girls change their ways and how the MC is using them is just awesome.
I love that he is not just using it for sex but also to make his live comfortable, bossing them around, letting them doing all the work and taking their earned mony - just living like a king. So much potential.
The story itself is also well done, it is interesting while not distracting from the erotic content.

Last, I am one of the few who like the NTR it was fitting and hot imo.^^

If we somehow get another game like this I would like to have the MC just the way he is. Not thge "romantic idiot" but one who sees what kind of power he has and uses it to his advantage. Of course with a hot mother and sister.:D
Hey mate. Can you elaborate on the NTR part. Does it get a bit of focus, storywise? Or is it done half-assed (aka just a few short scenes here and there and/or just the girls referencing fucking other guys)? I wouldn't bother playing if it's the latter.

Thanks in advance!

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey mate. Can you elaborate on the NTR part. Does it get a bit of focus, storywise? Or is it done half-assed (aka just a few short scenes here and there and/or just the girls referencing fucking other guys)? I wouldn't bother playing if it's the latter.

Thanks in advance!
Hey,

if you choose for the mother to wear the sexy outfit you can see her in the night fucking her date.

After that I have to take back my last statement, sorry for that I only played itz once till the end and expected something more.
Sister and mother gets abducted by a mind controller, stripped and drugged via a strong aphrodesiac but they will never give in and only crave for the MC. There is no further NTR what imo is a bit of a shame, would have been fun top see a long battle between them where they take each others woman during the struggle. Could have been optional and depending on your decisions.

What I liked in the beginning was that the MC was willing to order his woman to use their body to further his goals.
If the game continues I would have loved to see this more like make them work in a brother or gift them for a day to get someting in return.

The good part was always that the MC was fully embracing his master position when he took conrol of a woman, there was not this (imo) lame "hah mind control now you love me and I love you" thing but instead he made it that he was their most important thing in their live and devoted their very being to him.

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Hey,

if you choose for the mother to wear the sexy outfit you can see her in the night fucking her date.

After that I have to take back my last statement, sorry for that I only played itz once till the end and expected something more.
Sister and mother gets abducted by a mind controller, stripped and drugged via a strong aphrodesiac but they will never give in and only crave for the MC. There is no further NTR what imo is a bit of a shame, would have been fun top see a long battle between them where they take each others woman during the struggle. Could have been optional and depending on your decisions.

What I liked in the beginning was that the MC was willing to order his woman to use their body to further his goals.
If the game continues I would have loved to see this more like make them work in a brother or gift them for a day to get someting in return.

The good part was always that the MC was fully embracing his master position when he took conrol of a woman, there was not this (imo) lame "hah mind control now you love me and I love you" thing but instead he made it that he was their most important thing in their live and devoted their very being to him.
Any more games like this?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
To complete your thought, what made this game so much better than any of the others of this genre, was there was no whining from the MC, no fucking moral struggle (sure, there was some here and there, but the Dev didn't decide to preach morals, or make the MC a spineless/brainless idiot)...MC did what most red blooded males would do.
Unfortunately, the game is a bit dated now...frankly, I'm surprised someone hasn't picked up the game to continue after the cliff hanger. Change the models slightly, give it a catchy name that everyone can associate as a continuation of this game, and profit. :unsure:

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Hey,

Thanks! Really appreciate the heads up. Too many games out there tagging themselves as NTR with little to no actual NTR scenes.

And I agree with your "work in a brothel" idea. Do you know of any games that focus on this? Something like seducing the girls to make them work as prostitutes later on?

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Thanks! Really appreciate the heads up. Too many games out there tagging themselves as NTR with little to no actual NTR scenes.

And I agree with your "work in a brothel" idea. Do you know of any games that focus on this? Something like seducing the girls to make them work as prostitutes later on?
Out of my head right now comes public sex life. When you date one of the three girls you can choose to go romance, corruption (girl will only be used by you) and slut (you can whore out the girl).
There are two versions of it, one with anime girls and one with normal ones.
It's been a while since I played it because I wanted to wait for some updates, nice animations and overall a solid game.

Tell me if you find more games like this! If we can use the mother in such a way! :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
To complete your thought, what made this game so much better than any of the others of this genre, was there was no whining from the MC, no fucking moral struggle (sure, there was some here and there, but the Dev didn't decide to preach morals, or make the MC a spineless/brainless idiot)...MC did what most red blooded males would do.
Unfortunately, the game is a bit dated now...frankly, I'm surprised someone hasn't picked up the game to continue after the cliff hanger. Change the models slightly, give it a catchy name that everyone can associate as a continuation of this game, and profit. :unsure:
Very well put!
There are other mind control games like bright lord where the MC is constantly whining and saying he doesn't want to.
Is it more realistic? I guess so, especially regarding your own mother but in a game I would like to instantly embrace the power and abuse the shit out of it.^^

I hope someone will take over the game but at the same time I fear a "wrong" person would water it down.
MC suddenly all lovely lovely, no real hard use of the power (girls love him anyway) and no chance (OK this is always controversial) of NTR/sharing/abusing your power.

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Out of my head right now comes public sex life. When you date one of the three girls you can choose to go romance, corruption (girl will only be used by you) and slut (you can whore out the girl).
There are two versions of it, one with anime girls and one with normal ones.
It's been a while since I played it because I wanted to wait for some updates, nice animations and overall a solid game.

Tell me if you find more games like this! If we can use the mother in such a way! :D
Ah yes. I played that one. Good stuff. I can recommend Wicked Rouge, Witch/Princess Trainer (although the sharing/prostitution on these two is not the MAIN focus but they are done nicely IMO), there's also Cohabitation (just 5 prostitution scenes but well done as well).

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes