3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Let's wait and see! In the meantime, we will wait and replay the game) There was an official message from the developer about the broken arm by the way .. All the best ;) ;) :D

Reactions: Coilingeat

Coilingeat

Mar 21, 2020
Sounds rough. Wish all you something good in meantime. Well off to looking for other mind control games to play.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
yes and no in a way it is completely legal of someone to continue the game due to the 3D assets of the game is not own but license to the "Creator" so if other person have the "same" license they could in theory "continue" the game
even the engine itself is not in the ownership of the "Creator" so it would again not be illegal to continue the game as at the most the "Creator" may "owns" the unique code that the Creator" made when creating the "Game"

but at the most a least in some counties it is completely legal to continue games that is no longer supported aka like someone could again in theory create "patches" for the game and even new "add-ons" the only problem is if they is going to try to earn money doing

but am going to keep myself short due to i have already write about it in a other game thread

but my personal recommendation(OK its more of a opinion in the matter) is that if you wish or is able to "continue" the game to just recreate the game from scratch its will be better in the long round due to it things like 3D rendering will be different due to different computers and even the codes written will be different so that's why its just better to just recreate the game from scratch and by recreating the game in scratch you will be able to easier input new characters without risk "ruining" the games story

and for legal reason its is just a opinion am not a lawyer or anyone working in the legal field all i state is just my opinion based on my knowledge of copyright laws and if any of what i state is confirmed illegal in some counties feel free to inform me i can after all only based my opinion of knowledge i have not on what i don't have
In theory, you can not make a patch or any modification to a game without the owner's approval. Legally speaking, we're not even allowed to modify our saves, as this comes under the part of modifying the game (although this would more than likely be dismissed by any sane court.)
But, let's be honest, the gains a dev would have taking someone to court, assuming they'll even show up in the dev's country, would be marginal at best. We're not talking millions of dollars in revenues here, at best, a couple of thousands a year for the most successful ones. Since this game has been untouched for quite a while, the legal battle would probably tend to go on for a while, with all the costs associated with it. I don't think any sane person would bother taking anyone to court for that, I mean, the dev is not like lucasart or EA with massive resources and a full legal department as far as I know.
Just look at what happened to Big Brother and all its clones and 'patches' to the original.

And here's the kicker, for IP breaches (staying broad here), you've got to prove the amount of monetary damages done to you/your company. Since the game has been untouched for eons, those would be zero. Meaning, the court could not grant any meaningful relief anyway.

Reactions: Coilingeat

Ultitist

May 1, 2021
Let's wait and see! In the meantime, we will wait and replay the game) There was an official message from the developer about the broken arm by the way .. All the best ;) ;) :D
If you don't mind me asking could you please elaborate on what you said

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That arm must have been shattered to tiny pieces. It's been 2 years since the last release, and about 1.5 years of radio silence.

My advice to anybody still holding their breath is to exhale immediately. This game has already rose from the dead once with "reloaded", don't count on it happening again.

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
What's the different between reloaded and non reloaded version?
And any mods or similar game to recommend?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
What's the different between reloaded and non reloaded version?
And any mods or similar game to recommend?
The overall plots of the two versions are pretty similar. The reloaded version was basically Mrzz coming back after a hiatus and remaking the game from the ground up. To me, each version had its own positives and negatives. Be warned, if you play the reloaded version, it ends at a point in the story that really really upset some people.(or did one tiny update happen after that long break. Hmm... I haven't played this is forever)
As for mods, there is a link in the extras section of the first post to a mod that lain made. Among other things it has some bug fixes in it. The other stuff it does might either be a positive or a negative depending on your personal preferences, so I suggest you read through its description before using it. Other than that I am unaware of any mods for this game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The overall plots of the two versions are pretty similar. The reloaded version was basically Mrzz coming back after a hiatus and remaking the game from the ground up. To me, each version had its own positives and negatives. Be warned, if you play the reloaded version, it ends at a point in the story that really really upset some people.(or did one tiny update happen after that long break. Hmm... I haven't played this is forever)
As for mods, there is a link in the extras section of the first post to a mod that lain made. Among other things it has some bug fixes in it. The other stuff it does might either be a positive or a negative depending on your personal preferences, so I suggest you read through its description before using it. Other than that I am unaware of any mods for this game.
there is Lains mod for it, he did supreme job on it, removed all ntr related and fishy shits from game with reloaded , rewrote certain parts of the game all up to the cliffhanger where game is left off
1633443508216.png

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It looks like that the Dev is short of cash, because HE RESUMED HIS PATREON ACTIVITY this September, but no update has been made yet. It can be said that he actually has started milking his patrons.

I discovered it because I was charged as well, but no more. I removed my pledge. Due to I have been suffering from some health issues since exactly that month, I haven´t realized till now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fsck and keer
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes