3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I would love to redo this game.
Problem is...this WAS the redo.

Original game got somewhere between 3 to 5 updates before going inactive for about a year(???) and then resurrecting with the "reloaded" title.

At least this one survived longer, I suppose.

I won't bother to come back for a third resurrection, should such a thing ever actually happen.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I really liked this game......so sad
Not the first time he abandons a game. I think the Dev has personal issues which he needs to overcome in order to continue working on it. That being said, I sincerely don't think he's coming back one day. It's over and truth be told, I hope he doesn't come back. He'll disappear again or quit.

• Angry
Reactions: yourname8977

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
the patreon is paused since long ago, and the website... who knows when was the last update, the © dates are 2017-2019, that means almost 2 years without modify it

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This only gets updated if it passes to someone new. This is a shame as it is a good start on what could be a long running story. By far my favorite Harem game.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Why did he stop the game, anyone know, or just random I'm done, if I remember correctly I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this game a while back when I first played it. Anyone know when it was last updated, hoping maybe theres new content I can see since my last playthrough.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Something along the lines of the Render team bugged out on him, couldn't get anyone to help, still wanted to continue but without graphics who'd play etc

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
How can he/she have 268 paetrons? Not released anything on a really long time
How can {insert any dev} here have can have {insert number here} patreons?:D
He haven't charge his patreons either.
But usually either they don't care, are happy to toss him the money or have forgotten about it.

I'm in category one as long as he don't charge.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
How can he/she have 268 paetrons? Not released anything on a really long time
Considering that he disabled payments on his patreon, I would asume that his patrons are just staying for the off chance an update will happen one day.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes