3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It depends on the point of view, and faith in the developers!
At this point and times not much faith in this one. But I live in hope that one day we'll randomly log on to see some positive news or dare I say it the update itself seems more like wishful thinking right now.

Reactions: CAROOOOT and keer

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
At this point and times not much faith in this one. But I live in hope that one day we'll randomly log on to see some positive news or dare I say it the update itself seems more like wishful thinking right now.
I hope so I don't want this game become abandoned like high life, dual family, our fate, chains of pleasure or rushed ending like the wish, second chance, too many good game are left abandoned believe me we don't want to experienced that thing anymore

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope so I don't want this game become abandoned like high life, dual family, our fate, chains of pleasure or rushed ending like the wish, second chance, too many good game are left abandoned believe me we don't want to experienced that thing anymore
The only positive thing is the dev has been absent before from this game and has come back over time to bring us new updates for a while was pretty consistent at releasing updates can only hope the same happens again.

Reactions: x0run

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The original had NTR and he removed it when he did the reloaded vesion.
You mean the original The Gift, as in version 0.25? There was no NTR there. And if you are referring to that scene with George(?), that's still in v0.08b. Pretty obvious scene though.

Jan 3, 2020
Why was this game abandoned? I mean, he is very good, he has very good positions too. The only thing that would be missing for this game to be perfect would be to improve the movement because, for example when monique is making you a titjob, she seems to be "stuck" or with some kind of ticking.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: keer

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Only a year has passed since the last release, so everyone with a holiday of expectation!! What update schedule will be interesting to know? And give information about the success))

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, any other ending would have been great rescuing our family right away would have put a lot of minds at ease but sadly the last update dragged out and now here we are still wondering if we will ever see the likes of an update again.

I.CoCoNutt

Mar 12, 2020
Honestly had hopes for this game. It was abandoned 2 different times and on hold more than three sucks that it didn't get the care it needed but hey it is what it is.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
How can 382 people still pay the paetron? No new news have come on more than six months?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It was said that Payments had been stoped around new Year... it doesn't cost them to stay and hope for news eventually

Mar 27, 2019
I really like this game had hoped that the maker of the game would finish it .... but I don't know now if it will be finished or not It got abandoned a while back and most people haven't heard any info on the game or even a remake of it .... had a good story just not a finished one had alot of fun with this game

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
imagine not update the game in the cuarentine
Yeah, imagine having your family around you all day and night, because they can't GO ANYWHERE. Why would that be an obstacle for making a sex game on your computer for hours and hours.
*Young daughter walks over to her father at the computer* "Daddy, what are you doing?"
*Father waves her away* "Daddy is just trying to the lighting on this load of cum inside this girl's pussy just right. Go bother your brother."

The quarantine can both be very good or very bad for a game developer. People just seem to jump straight to "Lol, everybody is now at home all day, so he should work on his game all day, no exceptions!"
Not many people seem to think about "Hmm, if the guy has a family, they are now always home, which doesn't exactly make it easy to render sex images on your computer for hours and hours every day." He MIGHT be able to do a few at night, when the family is sleeping, but then again: He needs sleep as well, and probably can't sleep at day & work at night, when the family is home, because he needs to look after the kids and help with housework.

Also think about the possibility, that most of these people aren't making a ton of money, and that they are looking at the risk of losing their job/house/health/whatever, which also does NOT make game development a priority.

I understand why people might be getting impatient with some devs, but keep in mind that this lockdown is making it HARDER, not easier, for a lot of these developers to make these kinds of games. It's always easy to tell a homeless man "Just buy a house!" until you become a homeless man and discover, that life ain't that simple.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, imagine having your family around you all day and night, because they can't GO ANYWHERE. Why would that be an obstacle for making a sex game on your computer for hours and hours.
*Young daughter walks over to her father at the computer* "Daddy, what are you doing?"
*Father waves her away* "Daddy is just trying to the lighting on this load of cum inside this girl's pussy just right. Go bother your brother."

The quarantine can both be very good or very bad for a game developer. People just seem to jump straight to "Lol, everybody is now at home all day, so he should work on his game all day, no exceptions!"
Not many people seem to think about "Hmm, if the guy has a family, they are now always home, which doesn't exactly make it easy to render sex images on your computer for hours and hours every day." He MIGHT be able to do a few at night, when the family is sleeping, but then again: He needs sleep as well, and probably can't sleep at day & work at night, when the family is home, because he needs to look after the kids and help with housework.

Also think about the possibility, that most of these people aren't making a ton of money, and that they are looking at the risk of losing their job/house/health/whatever, which also does NOT make game development a priority.

I understand why people might be getting impatient with some devs, but keep in mind that this lockdown is making it HARDER, not easier, for a lot of these developers to make these kinds of games. It's always easy to tell a homeless man "Just buy a house!" until you become a homeless man and discover, that life ain't that simple.
Your long and thought out post would make sense if this guy didn't go radio silence a full 6 or more months, before a country that won't be named released the thing putting us all in quarantine in the first place.
Memory serves, this guy was making bank on this game, and never had the decency to notify his Patreons that he was dropping the project. Hell, the dude has over 300 people still hanging out on the dead Patreon page in hopes the guy comes back with anything.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes