3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
And six months just for renders! Those must truly be AAA-game level renders. Strangely I can't seem to find the rendered broken arm post on Patreon. Was it removed or was it locked? I just wanted to admire the audacity of an individual claiming injury as an excuse for lack of ideas. As I stated before I believe Mr. ZZ has no idea where to take the story after Mindloss is defeated.
broken.jpg

Last edited:

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
It's the same issue with Big Brother. After Eric was gone the game died. World of Warcraft and Arthas. It's an on going cycle. You have enemy number one fall first too soon anyone that follows is a copycat, people lose interest.
The difference here is that this is a reboot and we had more characters and side quests in the previous iteration of the game. Where is the busty lifeguard? Where is the girl at the nightclub? Mr. ZZ couldn't even reach the level of freeroaming it had before.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The difference here is that this is a reboot and we had more characters and side quests in the previous iteration of the game. Where is the busty lifeguard? Where is the girl at the nightclub? Mr. ZZ couldn't even reach the level of freeroaming it had before.
It's not uncommon to overestimate onesself ambitions and fail a project.
It's remarkable that he restarted the project with lowered ambitions instead of just quitting never to be seen again as so often happens with games like this.
That said repeating that mistake and trying to pull this of repeatedly is no longer remarkable.
3D rendered sandbox and Click&Point games in a reallife enviroment seem to have the highest death rate among Patreon games.

But until we actually get news stateing the game is dead I am just assuming they have some kind of internal issues or writer block

Braves05

Jun 6, 2020
Well honestly the detective could be using her skills to fake hypnosis the Dr could get a headache we could get away with the girl this gives the Dr clarity he has to get the girl to soothe his headaches we could even invade the mind of the older woman under the dr control so that we could stay a step ahead of the Dr. This could lead to the Dr developing more syrums and us having to find a sexy scientist to keep up with his game still allows a few more confrontations and a few new girls
Maybe the new girls could have shorter storylines with access to only you bed and wherever they're located

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well honestly the detective could be using her skills to fake hypnosis the Dr could get a headache we could get away with the girl this gives the Dr clarity he has to get the girl to soothe his headaches we could even invade the mind of the older woman under the dr control so that we could stay a step ahead of the Dr. This could lead to the Dr developing more syrums and us having to find a sexy scientist to keep up with his game still allows a few more confrontations and a few new girls
Maybe the new girls could have shorter storylines with access to only you bed and wherever they're located
The "older women" you mention was his assistant/head scientist that is involved in research and production of his serums.
So you already describe a "recruitment" process for a scientist with your escape plan

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
One of the reasons I hate clithanger like this one, milfy city is bad in his own way but at the very least I don't remember any of the separate storyline ending like an episode of Lost.

This one let so many thing unresolved an it's going to be more than a year before we got the conclusion.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Last news is that they are.... just that it's not their main focus... nor that they are truely motivated to get it to a closure
The guy lost his nerve, or had writers-block, or his mom caught on to what he was doing, and took his computer away. either way, this is the kind of game that will be picked up by someone else eventually. Shame really, the Dev could have made a pretty penny off this if he had the smarts to at least bring the story to a closure.
But that will be someone else...this dude is a lost cause, I'm half tempted to take up coding to write re-write this story myself.

Reactions: pilapila3

keer

Jun 20, 2017
This is not the end, sculptures and skeletons were ignored! Our grandchildren will see the continuation of the game. Quality takes time)

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
I thought the game is amazing. And the developer abandoned it after working so hard? Has he lost his fukin mind or what?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes